The Joffrey Ballet

mrsmel

Cathlete
Has anyone here been to the Joffrey Ballet in Chicago? I LOVE ballet and live about 4 hours from Chicago. I haven't been there in a couple of years and would like to go again. I'm thinking I would plan a long weekend around a trip to see this dance troupe. But, I don't understand their program. I looked at the spring program and it lists 4 different dances. Do they do all 4 for every performance? Or, do you just pick the one you want to go to?

TIA!

anne

I live in Chicago and I've been. The spring program includes all of those dances, so you don't need to pick.

Thank you! That makes perfect sense, but I'm one of those people who has to verify everything. I hope we can go.

anne

I just saw the Nutcracker on Dec 26th and it was amazing. Definitely worth the trip, especially if you can make it an overnight or weekend trip.

Yes, it would definitely be a weekend trip, a long weekend if I can swing it. I can't go to Chicago without going to Second City, so we'd have to do that too. I just have to convince DH we can spend the money...we'll see!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.