The I-Max Series

Aquajock

Cathlete
Step Interval Max 3

Hi/Lo Interval Max

Kickbox Interval Max

Step / Hi/Lo / Kickbox Interval Max Fusion

With premixes, blenders and blast-only segments.

My fondest dreams would come true.
I could die happy.

a-jock

Love this idea. As I have mentioned in another post, interval training has really improved my fitness.
Sharon.

Interesting idea! Just when you thought there was nothing else for Cathe to do, someone comes up with another great idea. I'd buy this for sure. :)

You are a genius Annette. Pure and simple. I would die happy too. Probably right after I finished Step / Hi/Lo / Kickbox Interval Fusion.

This would be the best!!!!! Nothing works for me the way intervals do and there just aren't enough good interval workouts out there (with the exception of Cathe's other interval workouts).

Please....please.....please!!!!!!

Kat

i am STRONGLY voting for this one too. when ever cathe hints at a new series...we will have to find this post and bump it up again...along with jillybean's athletic workout idea post!!!!!!! bring em on!!!}(

This sounds totally amazing.
As in IMAX2, there are step segments prior to the blast, she could arrange these in step, hi/lo and kickbox sections which could then be "blended" with either the intervals or weights to make different interval OR circuit workouts (but not be confined to only step and circuits like in C&W). Then you could also combine or mix and match all of the cardio segments if wanted or the weight segments if wanted.

I LOVE this idea!! The Imax's are my favs too!!

Carol
:)

This is a fabulous idea, and would definitely be a popular part of the next series. With my pure-step addiction, I must of course endorse "Step IMAX3" most strongly, but any or all of these workouts would be awesome!
-Kate

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.