The correct recipe in this weeks newsletter for Healthy Potato Skins....

JodelleFitzh20

Cathlete
Hi, I'm honored to have my Healthy Potato Skins recipe featured in this weeks newsletter, however I noticed the ingredient list was not the one I submitted. So I'm posting the actual recipe and ingredient list here! Hope that helps some of the confusion!!! Enjoy!

Healthy Potato "Pig"skins!
Are you ready for some football? These little guys are a great way to have a healthy football treat that everyone will love! They are easy, tasty, and oh-so-good for you! Serves 2 so double or triple recipe for party-time or game-night!
Ingredients:
4 palm sized yukon gold potatoes
1/2 cup of organic chili beans
1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt
2 tbsp of organic mayonnaise (I use Lemonnaise)
chopped chives, dill, parsley or any other herbs you like
1 tsp fresh squeezed lemon
sea salt and black pepper to taste
4-5 chopped hot
Optional:
shredded raw cheese
crushed nitrate-free bacon bits
banana peppers (the pickled kind)

Bake potatoes in oven or on grill for 40 minutes or so (depending on the way you bake them) until soft but not mushy. Keep oven or grill going at a medium heat. Allow potatoes to cool, then cut each in half and scoop out the insides and reserve for other dishes. Warm beans over the stove and mix in hot banana peppers and when they are nice and hot, add a scoop of pepper-bean mixture to half. Then, place back in oven or on foil on grill until the outside edges of potato get crispy. Remove them (and optionally you can top with cheese and nitrate-free all natural chopped up bacon if you like).

Next, mix greek yogurt with mayonnaise, lemon juice and seasonings until you get the desired "ranch" taste you like. Top each potato with greek yogurt "ranch" dip and OMG, my husband Ben went nuts over these!! They were a great addition to our Monday night football lineup!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.