The Challengers 7/22 tuesday

punka274

Cathlete
Good morning girls,i appologize if this thread has been started already...i didn't see it?

Today is a cardio,ub and some abb work

bbl.....

Hey Ameila,

I didn't see one either. This new website is a lot to take in.

Today I did 4DS LIS wu,shoulders,bis and tris and a nice long stretch for my hip. Getting better every day.

Hi to everyone else!:D

Hey Elainie,great job with your workout! I forget...what happened to your hip? This new website is alot to take in....i think we lost Roxie:(

Im done with my workout too!

Well,everybody have a wonderful day!!!!

Hey girls,

Finally starting to get things fiqured out. Did BM2 double upper body last night and tonite I will do KM timesaver. Eating was bad yesterday I was on the road, but today it was good. Leaving on vacation Sunday so want to workout good this week.

Hi everyone. Today turned into a rest day. I was only planning one before the road trip but it will be 2. I woke up at 3 and couldn't go back to sleep. I just didn't have the energy to get a work out in. Right now, I'm getting some work in my office done since I will be taking off Thursday and Friday. I'll try to get back and post before I leave tomorrow night for the Road Trip. Probably won't have much time to post while there, so I hope everyone has a great week.

Jean

Hi everyone. Today turned into a rest day. I was only planning one before the road trip but it will be 2. I woke up at 3 and couldn't go back to sleep. I just didn't have the energy to get a work out in. Right now, I'm getting some work in my office done since I will be taking off Thursday and Friday. I'll try to get back and post before I leave tomorrow night for the Road Trip. Probably won't have much time to post while there, so I hope everyone has a great week.

Jean

Jean,takes lots of pics ok;) you must be so excited....

Roxie-where are you going on vacation...to the beach? Sorry if you have already said,im just now getting the swing of things around here....
nice to see everybody....bb in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.