The best Kettlebell workout DVD - The Art of strength??

Ally yo

Cathlete
Has anyone tried The Art of Strengh (Anthony DiLuglio) ?
His Newport DVD looks alright.

I'm dying to get my hands on a good kettlebell workout. I've tried Kelly Coffey Meyers and fitness blenders and am looking for something more advanced.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I have a Lauren Brooks DVD up for sale on Ebay. ("The Ultimate Body Sculpt and Conditioning with Kettlebells")She is pretty popular. PM me if you want the details.

I have the AOS Providence as a download, and I enjoy him for his form pointers and clear instructions. There is a countdown timer on the screen and you always know where you are in each set. He is much more strength focused in terms of kettlebell work.

I also really enjoy Paul Katami's kettlebell workout. His though are much more cardio focused, so it depends on what you are looking for. But I would suggest giving one a whirl. They are advanced in terms of the difficulty level of the workouts, but I htink his moves are clear and easy to pick up; his clinics are awesome for form pointers and move corrections.

I have always wanted to try the Newport too! If you get it, please post.... I love Paul K's Build and Burn and Xtreme Cardio Kettlebell from Onnit....

I love Anthony. I have Newport, love it. He always does a great job!! Phil Ross also has a great kettlebell dvd. JMHO.

Last edited:
I have AOS to try out:):). After previewing the dvds, I can quote form and pointers are clear.
Skogg systems are great. Form and poinsters are very good. I would recommend it.:):)

My favorite Art of Strength workout is Firepower. I also have Keith Weber's kettlebell workout but I can't remember the name. I don't do many dvd workouts anymore. I make up my own.
Thank you, I checked her out on youtube and its not as advanced as what I was after. thank you though :)

I love Anthony. I have Newport, love it. He always does a great job!! Phil Ross also has a great kettlebell dvd. JMHO.
I recall a clip of Phil Ross's on youtube and he was swinging a kettle bell in his mouth, that freaked me out lol. His wife Amy Bento has a couple of brilliant weight workouts. I think you've made my mind up about Newport though. def ordering it :) thank you

I recall a clip of Phil Ross's on youtube and he was swinging a kettle bell in his mouth, that freaked me out lol. His wife Amy Bento has a couple of brilliant weight workouts. I think you've made my mind up about Newport though. def ordering it :) thank you

Please let us all know how you like and get on with it:):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.