The 2010 Cathe RT Official Find-A-Roommate Thread

I called to get a room and the rooms are already filled up. Ended up with one bed at $129.99. I'm just glad I got a room.

I called again 5:00 mountain time, got a different person and there were rooms available - yay!! If anyone wants to share a room, please email me a [email protected] - arriving Thursday, leaving Sunday

eta 4/9 - I have a roommate - thank you Lisa!

Last edited:
Anyone want to share a room?

I haven't called to get a room (yet)...but willing to share. I'm coming from Ohio so I'll probably fly in on Friday morning...but I still need to ck flights. You can email me directly at [email protected] if your interested in coordinating sharing a room. Though I think I saw a post that the rooms were already filled (??)...uh oh!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Found a roomie...so please ignore the request! BTW the avatar above is not me...I just want it to be me :) (HA!)

Last edited:
I just called Fairfield Inn (at 6:45 EST) and they said they have plenty of rooms >30. Maybe when the other person checked the hotel hadn't released the rooms for the RT since today was just the first day.

I just called the Fairfield Inn (6:45 EST) and at first she said she had no rooms within the block, but as she kept talking, she found a room! It has 2 queen beds and I got it for $109! :D

Hotel Information - There are rooms available ;-)

I just called Fairfield Inn (at 6:45 EST) and they said they have plenty of rooms >30. Maybe when the other person checked the hotel hadn't released the rooms for the RT since today was just the first day.

Thanks Jean - I called also this morning (4/9)
There are rooms available at both the Fairfield and Residence Inn

Please make sure that you identify yourself as part of the Cathe Road Trip group - Code: CAT

Here's a link to the Hotel Information:
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274283

Now find your roomie and check back into the forum for additional info as it is released. In the meantime get to know one another, :p you can start an RT 2010 check-in with introductions (which other groups have done in the past) - including w/o's - rotations and of course the latest outfits and the best part SHOES!!! :D

Pssst: Veronica from FeelFitWear ( http://www.feelfitwear.com/home.php )
attended and worked out with Cathe in San Diego and her stuff is very cool ladies (guys - feel free to talk amongst yourselves on this one :eek:).

Attachments

• veronica-cathe-wendy.jpg
    veronica-cathe-wendy.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 4
I didn't mean to scare anyone. I called four hours after signing up. I mentioned the Cathe RT and the person I spoke to said she saw the special discount and group of rooms but they were all booked. Maybe she didn't know what she was doing :confused: I called again an hour later, the person I spoke to said there were plenty of rooms available. Room booked, flight booked, roommate booked :D I just need to pack my bags and I'm ready!!

I didn't mean to scare anyone. I called four hours after signing up. I mentioned the Cathe RT and the person I spoke to said she saw the special discount and group of rooms but they were all booked. Maybe she didn't know what she was doing :confused: I called again an hour later, the person I spoke to said there were plenty of rooms available. Room booked, flight booked, roommate booked :D I just need to pack my bags and I'm ready!!

Very good my friend - I just wanted to double check to make sure that everyone - especially our 1st time RT'ers have the info they need so things go smoothly with the hotels and such.

BTW Christina, so excited to see you coming this year so we can catch up and you know you can always FB me :D

"Ok..I have a room booked..2 queen beds at the fairfield inn for 109 for Friday and Saturday. If you want to share a room please post here or email me at [email protected]
Thanks!
R."

I emailed you!

Lokking for room mate

Hi this is my 3rd road trip and I am looking to share a room. Let me know if there is anybody interested!!! Thanks!! Teresa

Hi Teresa,

I am interested in rooming with someone. I was on the RT 2008 with my sister, but this year she can't go, so I'm in need of a roommate. I booked a room at the Fairfield Inn. You can pm me if interested.

Thanks,
Monika

Hi All,

I just booked my room for the RT. It is booked for Thurs, Fri, Sat night. At the Fairfield Inn. Please let me know if anyone would like to room with me.

Thanks.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.