Thanksgiving Baby

Lori B

This is somewhat off topic, and I don't post very often, but I am so happy I have to share: On the Monday before Thanksgiving I, for the first time, became the aunt of a beautiful little girl named Hannah Elizabeth. Now I understand what all of the fuss is all about - I am simply in love with this little life. As most of you know, it is simply amazing how they affect your life - and I am just an aunt. She has even inspired me more to overcome certain obstacles and live a fit and healthy life -to set a good example. I can't wait until she is old enough to join me in a workout to a Cathe tape. Happy holidays!

LORI

Congratulations Lori

Being an Aunt is fun...you are allowed to really spoil them!

Have fun,
nancy:O)

congratulations

I am also the aunt of two little girls and have had the greatest time sending them gifts and cards and calling on the phone! You are going to LOVE being Aunt Lori!!!! Congratulations to you and the new Mom!

Hi Lori!

Congratulations on becoming an aunt. How exciting. In just a few short weeks I will make my sister an aunt for the very first time too. She is also eagerly awaiting this moment. Thanks for sharing your news with us. Take care Aunt Lori
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.