Thanks For Coming… I Miss You Already!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday-Group-1210.jpg

A big huge group hug and heartfelt note of thanks goes out to all of our 2018 Glassboro Road Trippers! We’ve done it again friends! We came, we conquered and we walked away with some final selfies, hugs and a few joyful tears. I can’t begin to tell you how much it means to me that you come to spend time with me in my “home” base. To my first time trippers, I hope you left with some new friends, some great memories, a heart full of happiness and some sore muscles! (Wink!) For some of you, more than a decade of visits have passed and you still arrive with the same energetic hearts as you did on your first trip! You embrace the new people and remind me why this community has lived on for so long!

We kicked off on Friday with an amazing boxing class! Your energy and enthusiasm was UH-MAY-ZING!!! Wow! Talk about bringing your A-game right from the very start!

Friday night we held our Cast Meet and Greet. It was the first time that we met many of you and we loved hearing your stories and seeing some before and after pictures of the ways you’ve changed your bodies and your lives through fitness! You all inspire me with your physical strength, your inner strength and your unwavering determination!

Saturday was a jam-packed day! We started with our group photo and you all remembered your roadtrippin’ glasses!!! Yay! It was most definitely a frame worthy moment! From there we headed to step class! There were quite a few hands that went up when I asked who was new, but I would never have even guessed!!! You all stepped like pros! We were so totally in sync for all of those triples, mambos and V steps! You made my morning so special!

After a short, but well deserved break, we headed right back into the fitness room where DJ Joe Vespe was waiting to rock the house with some jammin’ music for our indoor cycle class! What an awesome sweat fest we had! Sprints, jumps and heavy hill climbs, oh my! We had so much fun we hardly noticed how hard we we were working!

Saturday’s Q&A went by so quickly! You all had some great questions, many of which I haven’t heard before. I think I even made Chris blush this time around, lol. It’s exciting to hear your thoughts and ideas. I never know where my next project inspiration will come from so please, keep sharing!

After Q&A we went to lunch! I know I’ve said it before, but the meals on a roadtrip are so extra special, not because of what we eat (although I heard the brownies were pretty awesome), but because of what we do while we eat. We mingle, we meet, we laugh, we take pictures. We build relationships! We are family in fitness and it makes such a special difference in our lives!

After lunch, we took ourselves back into the fitness room to check in with our friends at home for a special roadtrip live session- Upper Body and Core! It was speedy, it was sweaty and it was fabulous! Did all of you at home see us waving at you?! Four words that will stick with you after seeing this one “double knot your laces!” Lol….

Saturday night ended with a super charged Groovy 60’s themed Zumba party led by instructors Heather and George! This was an athletic, super charged party! Whoa! What a workout! Your costumes were on point and hilarious! Even Austin Powers and Foxxy stopped in for some dance grooves!

Sunday morning we all joined forces one more time for cardio leg blast! Nothing like sore legs for the ride or flight home to remind you of all you’ve done…Oh Yeah! We got through it in style and still managed to walk ourselves over to the studio for a goodbye breakfast! The goodbye part never really gets any easier. It’s full of such mixed emotions. We want and need to get back to our homes and families, but we wish that we could take all of our Cathlete friends along with us so that the post road trip blues don’t have to set in. Even as we have to say goodbye, I will remind you that I love you all and I’ll always “see you next workout!” #bossbuilt #cathe2018

Cathe

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.