Thank you for still making DVDs!

rhbrand

Cathlete
So I live next door to the middle of nowhere lol. My internet isn't the best, and occasionally, likes to go down. Sometimes for a few minutes sometimes for a few hours. It does put a damper on streaming sometimes. And forget trying to stream 2 things at one time. Does not work. There goes streaming a workout while hubby watches some movie on Netflix.

So I want to thank you so much Cathe, for still producing dvds for us. Yes I do stream, mostly Cathe Live, but I probably use my dvds twice as often just cause they still work, even if my internet decides it doesn't want to lol So many places etc are streaming only, and that simply doesn't work for me, not all that well anymore. But Cathe, you still have our back

I agree ... we were just discussing how we are behind the times, but find that playing dvds and cds for music is easier for us than streaming. Our 5-disc cd player quit this fall, and we are limited by a 25-year old boom-box now as new multi-disc cd players are pretty much extinct. We bought a DVD player and put it in storage just in case ... lol ... so old school.

I agree with everyone, I can have streaming in my area but I seem to always go for the DVD. Besides Cathe, she's #1, I would buy DVDs from another company, they went 100% internet/streaming and I haven't bought anything from them since. So I do hope the Cathe will continue to offer DVDs for her new future workouts!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.