TF Arrived today!!!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
Wooooohooooo!!!! OMG Turbo Fire arrived today!!!! :eek::eek: Where should I begin?!?! I didn't get much in the way of workouts this week and I SWEAR my butt is already sagging!! :eek::p

Which ones have you tried so far and did you LOVE LOVE LOVE them??? Which one first?!?!?

Thanks!
Pam

Congrats! I got mine yesterday :D. I am going to try and follow the schedule, so I started with Fire 30 and Stretch 10 today. It surprisingly KICKED my butt (not sure that's saying much though), but it was very fun, if you have done Turbo Jam in the past, it's pretty easy to follow the moves, but it does go fast, it's like TJ on speed. The stretch was a little boring, but it's a stretch, I'm just not a yoga kind of person.

I am really curious about the HIIT workouts, I really love Cathe's HIIT DVD, it's my favorite out of the Cardio series, so I'm really happy to have more HIIT workouts.

Did you get the Advanced DVD set too? I ended up buying it.

I have just feen following the class schedule and think it's a great place to start. I just finished week 2 and am starting week 3. I think there are only a few workouts in the basic package I haven't tried yet but will be doing them in the next few days. My favourites so far as Fire 30 and Fire 45. The HiiT ones are all really good too. And don't be fooled by the "EZ" ones...they are not easy!! The only one I really don't like is Stretch 40 - much prefer Cathe's Stretch Max. The Sculpt 30 one is a resistance band one and it's OK but I've only done it once so we'll see how it is next time.

You're going to love them!

I think I'll actually do the schedule on this one. So, is it worth buying the advanced workouts as well?

Thanks!
Pam

Hi Pam

I've had mine for a week and I love all of them. I've never owned Turbo Jam, so I did not have the pleasure of working out with Chalene Johnson.

I think the advanced workouts are worth it. I did Fire 60 this morning and had a blast!!! The sweat was just pouring off me. I also love the HIIT 30 and the Abs 10.

Good luck and have lots of fun!:p

Ann

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.