Tempur-Pedic Mattress

My DH and I need a new mattress. We are leaning towards a Tempur-Pedic. It would be our first memory foam mattress. It feels great in the store, but will it feel so great 1 year, 2 years...8 years from now? They have a 10 year guarantee but so did our previous coil/spring mattress which has been a stinker.

If you have a Tempur-Pedic, do you like it? Does the Memory Foam last comfortably for many years like they say it does? Also, does anyone have the "Tempur-Breeze" style with the cooling layers on top?

Thanks!

We have a 14 year old TEMPURPEDIC and it is still going strong. We're also looking at buying another one, due to one of us having snoring issues.. Lol. We looked at the Breeze Contour Elite and are in love with it. The cooling layer seems awesome.
Amy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have three temper pedics, one for the guest room, one for our fifth wheel trailer and one for our bed. We love them and cannot believe how comfortable they are, even the one that is 20 years old. It truly is one of the best investments we have ever made.

What is the price point for these? We have a king size bed. I'm extremely interested especially with the cooling layer.

ChelePA, the Tempur Pedics are pricey, ranging from 3K-5K, even more if you get adjustable bases and other add-ons. IIRC the Cool Breeze King that we wanted was in the 5K range. Most definitely a hefty investment, but sheesh when you consider how long (20 years!!!) the Cathletes who have chimed in here have kept their mattresses, it doesn't seem so bad.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.