TapOut XT

NY25

Cathlete
So, who has seen the informercials for the new TapOut XT? What do you think? Has anyone done or ordered this yet? Thoughts?

There was another thread here or maybe it was over at VF but I did get it and I didn't like it at all. I did a few of them and found them very infomercial like and I thought that the exercises were boring and there was alot of repitition with them stuff.

I think there are far better programs out there....STS for sure is better!

Hm, I've been looking at this too...............it's yet another one of those things where you can't buy individual DVDs. Really I'm interested in their cardio & core w/os--I wanted cross core combat, competition core, ultimate abs xt, cardio xt, sprawl & brawl & muay thai.

Any reviews on these?

I am a sucker for infomercial workouts if they look difficult so when I saw the infomercial for these, I of course bought them.
I did them faithfully for two months then had to lay off when I tweaked my shoulder. I actually like them. They are fun and different than most workouts. I like hard workouts, I own and do Insanity and Assylum on a regular basis. These make me sweat and I did get results from them.
I am back to working out again and I am using these in a rotation along with Cathe, Insanity etc.
That being said, yes, there is lots of repetition, no weights, just bands and the instructor is not my favorite. Also, the yoga disc is AWFUL!!!! I hate yoga anyway and this one is just bad.
The food plan that comes with the discs has some good recipes and I have incorporated several of them into my diet.
They have a website where you can preview the discs, go have a look.

Malibugirl,
Can you share a little more about the results that you got from these workouts (or anyone else who did them for a rotation). I have never heard of this until reading this posting, and after viewing the samples on the site, it looks interesting and challenging. It did not look boring, so I'm curious about where the repetition comes into play as well, if someone has the time to post more information about that too.

Thanks
Eva

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.