Tanning Lotion

missyt

Cathlete
Anyone go to the Tanning Bed?

If so, what lotion do you use?

I am currently using Pretty & Reckless. I just finished a bottle of Drama Queen. I do like these two, but I know you are not suppose to use the same lotion month after month. Just curious? :)

Summer is coming....

I'm currently using Austrailian Gold's Hardcore Black and really like it. Ive tanned for years and am curious about what you said about not using the same lotion repeatedly. Why is that? I've never heard that

I was always told that in order to continue to get great results to change lotions here and there???? Could be a sales pitch? Not sure? :D

I do like changing lotions though....I really like the two I am using right now!!!

I'm currently using Austrailian Gold's Hardcore Black and really like it. Ive tanned for years and am curious about what you said about not using the same lotion repeatedly. Why is that? I've never heard that

Another vote for Hadcore Black. Love it! :)

hmmm, I've never heard of the changing lotions concept. I suppose that could be the case, but then again it sounds like a selling tactic to me. Usually by the time I finish a bottle I'm either ready to try something different or there's something new that's come out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.