T25 Beachbody Just Started

I am in week 4 and also loving it! I have been doing T25 in the mornings with weights in the evening 2 to 3 times a week. Then I pick a favorite Cathe cardio workout over the weekend to fill my Cathe fix. :D

I too am doing Focus T25 and am also loving it! I'm on week 3. I do have all 3 phases. However, I am starting with Gamma first and working backwards. I really enjoy lifting weights and I know that the Alpha phase has no weights so that's why I'm starting with Gamma. I am not following the meal just doing my own thing. I do eat pretty clean. I just want to build up my endurance. These workouts are awesome and do accomplish alot in 25min.

I am finishing up Alpha this week, and am also a big fan. Like these fine ladies who have posted before me, I am (A) incorporating Cathe's weight WO's (usually a premix) 3x a week so I don't lose any strength gains; and (B) not following the nutrition guidelines. I feel I eat pretty clean as well, and - though losing weight was not my main goal for this rotation, I have lost 2 pounds in 5 weeks anyway.

I always feel spent after the 25 minutes, but in a good way! Because it is truly non-stop for the entire WO, there is a huge sense of accomplishment when he calls *time*. Once I get about mid-way thru Beta, I will make my decision on purchasing Gamma - but right now I am leaning towards yes, and incorporating them with Cathe's new WO's this September (the timing of finishing Beta and her new releases I think will be about the same!).

Hope you enjoy it as well!

Starting these next week

I caved and ordered these (first 2 cycles) and I'm planning on starting them on Monday. Here's my question....I want to do this and then follow up with a Cathe weight workout...will I have enough energy to do that or are the T25s going to completely wipe me out?

Oh and one more thing what sneakers do you wear for these? I'm thinking of getting a pair of the Ryka for these....looking at the Dynamic and the Influence.
Any thoughts on these?

Thanks
Elena

I wear my running shoes and I don't think they will wipe you out. You just need to fuel yourself properly and you should be fine. Believe it or not I find that the Gamma Phase is really not that High Pact. There are a lot of plank moves in this phase. The only one I've done in the alpha phase was lower focus and I don't find that one to be that high impact! Lots of squats and lunges! That one burned a lot! Enjoy

I caved and ordered these (first 2 cycles) and I'm planning on starting them on Monday. Here's my question....I want to do this and then follow up with a Cathe weight workout...will I have enough energy to do that or are the T25s going to completely wipe me out?

Oh and one more thing what sneakers do you wear for these? I'm thinking of getting a pair of the Ryka for these....looking at the Dynamic and the Influence.
Any thoughts on these?

Thanks
Elena

I've been doing pre-mixes of Cathe's weight workouts 3x a week with T25, and I don't feel wiped out - though truthfully I am not lifting as heavy as I usually do because of the energy spent.

Alpha Speed 1.0 and Cardio both have a lot of lateral movements that would best benefit from a crosstrain shoe. I switch between my old reliable Ryka Transitions (they are fading, but I just can't seem to part with them!) and my Ryka Influences. I love both pairs!

I hope you enjoy T25 - Good Luck!

I use Ryka Transpires and I also workout on foam tiles that I LOVE. I do not feel T25 interferes with my weight routines. However, I am doing mostly upper body weight workouts while doing T25 and started to throw in STS total body every couple of weeks. I feel my legs get plenty from T25.

How does T25 compare to Insanity as far as intensity? I had to modify too much with Insanity. My heart rate would go through the roof if I didn't modify.

So far I have only done the Alpha workouts so I can only comment on these. I find my heart rate does spike but not as high as with Insanity. The Alpha Phase may not be as intense as Insanity yet I always feel I get a great workout and I am receiving results. I am thinking the Beta Phase will be right up there though.

On another note..I am really excited about Cathe's new X10 workout!!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.