Supernova, Rockstar

Spinin28

Cathlete
Anyone else watching???

I hope that Toby wins, he is my favorite! He is hot and sexy!

Am I the only one that thinks that the whole Dilana thing is all a bunch of drama created by the show? I really don't understand the whole thing....I am thinking that it was a ploy used to reduce interest in her, the whole thing was just very weird and made no sense. Not to mention the fact that they had to keep bringing it up all the time...very strange.

I was very touched by Storm's tribute to her mother...did anyone else see Jason Newsted crying? Tommyhawk could not cut Storm..it was by far the best send off on the show ever. I just love how Dave Navaro told Storm he would play play guitar for her on her own track..very cool!
:)

Hi there
I think Lukas should win, but i do think Toby will win. I'm from Toronto, so i have to vote for Lukas!
Steph

I've watched some, but I missed what the cause of the drama with Dilana was all about. I caught the episode where she was apologizing and I had no idea why. It drove me crazy...haha. What the heck happened?

Did you see Dilana last night hopping around without her crutches. I think Dilana is mostly about drama and less about talent. JMHO.

I was touched by Storm's tribute to her Mom as well.

I hope Toby wins too!! It's funny because I NEVER THOUGHT I'd be interested in this show and I just got so drawn in..haha.

Have a great day!! Rock on!

So who went home last night? I fell asleep before the show was over. I am really enjoying watching it but I also forget to!x( How stupid is that?

Lori

<<<Am I the only one that thinks that the whole Dilana thing is all a bunch of drama created by the show>>>>

ITA .. I think all of that is staged b/c she was doing so well . and b/c the audience like her so much .. her and Lucas have been the front runners since day 1 ..

I like Dilana .. but don't see three guys putting up w/that much DRAMA .. you know??

Lucas is just awesome .. but like Dilana he does have the froggy throat voice ... but he is awesome ..

and Tobey . OMG .. he is nothing but sexy charisma .. a huge presence on stage ..

.. and Magni .. he is also awesome . . but seems too centered and sweet to be their lead man ..

this is the largest group of talent I have ever seen .. I would buy any one of their CD's .. ALL of the original songs .. YUP .. would buy them in a minute!!

Storm will make it big .. I never thought she was right for the band .. and it is sad b/c her last 4 songs she sang were done to perfection .. the best she has done to date .. but again .. I don't think she was right for the band ..

.. I think Lucas will be the front man .. although if they go w/the fans .. Tobey will win out .. either one .. I say they can't go wrong with the ones left!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

can you tell I am a huge fan .. LOL ;)

M-A-G-N-I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he'll win, and my husband thinks it'd be better for him if he didn't, but he's my favorite.

I'm pretty sure it'll come down to Lukas and Toby. I believe Toby has a slight edge right now.

(And remember, you can't spell "Magnificent" without M-a-g-n-i!!)

The whole thing with Dilana seemed staged to me too. You can't tell me she's the only one of the contestants who said anything bad? BTW, a quick recap of the whole Dilana episode was she said some negative things about the other contestants to the media who visited the house. Plus, she said some negative things to Ryan Star that the only reason he sounded good the night before was because of the house band. She got upset and threw down a glass on the patio and a piece of glass hit Magni and cut his forehead a little bit.

I really like all 4 of the remaining contestants but I think they should pick Toby for his sex appeal. He will get the girls to the concerts just to see him. He has a lot of charisma! I used to hate Lucas because of his arrogance but he's starting to grow on me a little.

>The whole thing with Dilana seemed staged to me too. You
>can't tell me she's the only one of the contestants who said
>anything bad? BTW, a quick recap of the whole Dilana episode
>was she said some negative things about the other contestants
>to the media who visited the house. Plus, she said some
>negative things to Ryan Star that the only reason he sounded
>good the night before was because of the house band. She got
>upset and threw down a glass on the patio and a piece of glass
>hit Magni and cut his forehead a little bit.
>I really like all 4 of the remaining contestants but I think
>they should pick Toby for his sex appeal. He will get the
>girls to the concerts just to see him. He has a lot of
>charisma! I used to hate Lucas because of his arrogance but
>he's starting to grow on me a little.

Exactly!

I think it was staged to bring her down a few pegs...the weird part of it is that she was trying to help some other people earlier in the game..so to slam Ryan like that..for no reason was very unlike the Dilana we had been shown previously...strange! I think it was a staged tactic to take her out of the front running position, esp now with the leg injury! seeeesh!

:D

>Amber, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the recap!!:* I've been
>stalking this thread hoping someone would explain it!:7

Sarah!!!!!!!!!!

Ok girl how about a recap of Nip tuck..I missed the show the other night..drats!

:)

Denise, The are re airing the 1st Nip/Tuck episode of the new season this Friday night (tomorrow), I think at 11:00 pm. Check your local listings...I missed it to! I am avoiding any chit chat about the episode!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pipe in here, I'm loving this show!! I must say that I do think they played and replayed the Dilana stuff for drama on the show - but she did say what she said, ya know? I realize they can edit it to look a certain way - but, unlike Survivor or something, she got to give her "rebuttal" if you will the next day. If anything had been edited for dramatic effect, I think she would have been jumping up and down saying that's not how it was. So I think she was self-destructing a little, as Toby or Lukas said. I'm liking Lukas as a person more than before, but I've gotta say I just can't stand to hear him sing. (I just muted him last night when he sang.)

I was so impressed with Storm this week - she got to perform with Dave (who seems to have a crush on her!), and I really enjoyed her original song. And her version of "Wish You Were Here" was beautiful. I thought it was nice to see Jason have such an honest reaction - he seems to come across as teacher-ish most of the time. And I liked her collaboration with Toby last week, too.

That said, I didn't think Storm would fit into the band - I'm holding firm with my vote for Toby. His original was rockin'!! I think Magni did good, but I wasn't blown away with his song. (But I'm so glad he wasn't in the bottom 3, and that Lukas was FINALLY!)

Glad to see more RockStar fans this week - and I can't wait to see what will happen next week!!

Tricia

Was anyone surprised to learn Brooke Burke is pregnant? I kept wondering why she was wearing those loose tops week after week and told DH it looked like she was pregnant. Okay, for the gossip, didn't she just divorce her hubbie? Who is this baby's father?

I teach kindergarten and one of my students, whom I think is named after a rock star b/c of his name and his dad has tatoo's and a few other clues, raises his hand during a discussion on feelings today. We were talking about feeling angry and leading into a discussion about how to handle anger we were discussing things that made us angry. This kid is so cute and I absolutely love him to death. So kids are saying typical stuff that makes them angry. He raises his and says, "Last night on Supernova Rockstar, Star got angry when she sang her song." A few minutes later, we move on to the feeling of sadness and what makes you sad. He raises his hand again and says, "I felt sad when Star got kicked off of Supernova Rockstar." It was so adorable...I wish I remembered his exact words..I feel like I'm messing it up, but these were the general remarks he made...he is so much fun and I love how he tied in Supernova Rockstar to our conversation on feelings....LOL!!!
Angela:7

That's so cute, Angela! Kindergarteners are so adorable! My 7 year old son loves rockstar also. He has gotten obsessed with Tommy Lee for some reason, though, and I'm not sure that's exactly what I want.

Love this show!! Storm did an awesome job with Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here'. I thought it was so sweet that Jason was reduced to tears by it. I'll miss the show when it's over.

I checked MSNBC Amber, the Baby's father is David Chavret who apparently used to be on Baywatch. Never heard of him but he certainly is handsome:)

Take Care
Laurie:)

Thanks, Laurie! I bet that'll be a beautiful child! Brooke is really pretty but her voice and the way she shows no emotion drives me crazy. She always looks bored and tired.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.