Suggestion for future Cathe Live class

Linda428

I would love to have a Cathe Live class filled with compound moves/exercises.

Also looking for recommendations of a current Cathe Live that might have a lot of compound moves.

Thank you!

I have the download of CatheLive Ice Total Body Compound and it's all compound
Moves. I don't know the # of the workout but you can search "Ice Total Body
Compound " and it should pull up. I am sure there is probably more, but that one
Is one of my favorites.

I have the download of CatheLive Ice Total Body Compound and it's all compound
Moves. I don't know the # of the workout but you can search "Ice Total Body
Compound " and it should pull up. I am sure there is probably more, but that one
Is one of my favorites.
Thank you. I will do a search for this!

Great question and suggestion. I worked out to Live #211 today; it's filled with compound moves. Five rounds, super short at exercise time is 32 min. cool down/stretch 2 min. but fun and a sweat feast for me. There's a ton I've done that are comprised of many compound moves, but of course can't remember off the top of my head.
Hope you find ones you're looking for, have fun :)

Great question and suggestion. I worked out to Live #211 today; it's filled with compound moves. Five rounds, super short at exercise time is 32 min. cool down/stretch 2 min. but fun and a sweat feast for me. There's a ton I've done that are comprised of many compound moves, but of course can't remember off the top of my head.
Hope you find ones you're looking for, have fun :)
Thank you! I will check that one out too,!

OMG, I don't know how I forgot this one, Metabolic 300, which was her # 300
Episode. All Compound in main workout, I believe 30 exercises, 10 reps each...At the end of the main workout is a short Cardio 300 drill type workout, easy to skip
If you don't want to do cardio, just go to stretch. It's a great one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.