STS results - question

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I just finished my umpteenth STS rotation, and once again find myself feeling like I could be on the college football team. My arms look wonderful! My back is a thing of glory! Glutes and legs are looking just dandy! But my waist...ugh! Is it just me, or does this program bulk up your waist, too? :eek:

Hi everyone,

I just finished my umpteenth STS rotation, and once again find myself feeling like I could be on the college football team. My arms look wonderful! My back is a thing of glory! Glutes and legs are looking just dandy! But my waist...ugh! Is it just me, or does this program bulk up your waist, too? :eek:

Congratulation. Those visible gains reflect the strength improvement.

My arms look wonderful! My back is a thing of glory! Glutes and legs are looking just dandy! But my waist...ugh! Is it just me, or does this program bulk up your waist, too?

@FiddleFit

Hello, I am back on your interesting thread. Any plan on how to maintain your gains ? I suppose you want your back to carry on being a thing of
glory for long:p:);).

I have not got any advice for the "bulk up" than taking some time off training intensively your core, I am afraid:):)

Last edited:
Hi Nathalie! I appreciate your interest. It's been a week since I finished, and I've been focusing on fun cardio. I don't feel quite as "pumped up" anymore, either, which is a nice feeling. Next week I think I'll start a program that includes cardio, plus one body part per day. Maybe. I'm still deciding. I might do the ICE cardio workouts, with a Muscle Meltdown. Given Cathe's ever-expanding collection, I could probably do a few weeks of this approach, using ICE, Ripped with HIIT, XTrain, BodyBlast Series, Hardcore Series, Slow & Heavy (with older cardio routines), and Cross-Train Express. Hmmmm. Food for thought. Sprinkle in a week here and there of metabolic conditioning such as the Low Impact Series, some of the new ICE routines, To The Max, CrossFire, FlexTrain, DrillMax, etc. Yes, this might work. Thanks for getting my thinking-juices flowing! What is your workout approach these days?

Thanks for getting my thinking-juices flowing! What is your workout approach these days?

My approach for this upcoming year is focus on the bodybuilding cycle. At the moment I am doing Meso 1.
From January I will do meso 2, then meso3. After I will definitely do Body beast. I have had the pack for years and
it is high time I actually do it before purchasing Hammer and chisel. Basically to cut the answer to your question short, my approach
is to focus on compound training and cardio, with mobility drill tacked on.

Here is the bodybuilding map. This was set up by cathe before x-train, Ripped with Hiit and ICE release. They can be added in.For ICE only muscle meltdown are relevant. Burnset is the weight segment relevant to building purpose.

Do STS in its entirety.

Take one week off.

Do Gym Styles for one month!

Do the low impact series for two weeks.

Do Four Day Split for one month.

Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks

Do STS Meso two and Meso three

I will be doing one body part at some point too. ICE has just come on time as I need to focus on some unilateral training.
Will need to tack on some gym session while doing unilateral stuff.:):):)

Me and other like minded ladies do check in regularly.Feel free to pop in from time to time.
Here is the link.

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/bodybuilding-sculpting-check-in.295229/page-83

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.