STS question

mommacody

Cathlete
Hi there I have a question about what exactly is going to be on these dvds. If the rotation is a 3 day rotation for 4 weeks for each mesocycle, then there's your 12 dvds that you are purchasing for that cycle. but that's one dvd per workout. why is that? that's using each of these 37 dvds one time in a 3 month period? is there a reason that each dvd is only going to have one day's workout on it? it seems like there would have to be hours upon hours of premixes on each one if the workout in its original format is approximately an hour.

just looking for some clarification about what it is i'm purchasing, exactly.

Already answered this in another forum, but let me do it here too in case others missed it too.

Each workout is designed to be used for only one week during the macrocycle of 3 ½ months. This is necessary so that we can vary the intensity and volume of each workout in small steps over the 3 ½ macrocycle.

Two of the main principles you need to follow in any weight workout routine are “progressive overload” and “muscle confusion” . Simply put this means you need to continually challenge your body in small increments with greater intensity and you need to do different exercises and routines so your body does not adapt causing you to hit a plateau. The way STS is structured insures that you will not have to worry about plateaus and you will get the maximum benefit from every workout.

The first workout in every cycle and for every muscle group will contain 100% new footage. Weeks 2, 3 and 4 will usually contain anywhere from 33% new footage to more than 100% new footage. Though there are still some decisions to be made about filming my guess is that we’re filming enough original footage to make over 24 one hour DVDs. I know some people are thinking that weeks 2, 3 and 4 are just remixes of footage from other weeks; this is simply not the case. Though there will certainly be sections that are reused there will also be a very significant amount of new footage every week.

>The first workout in every cycle and for every muscle group
>will contain 100% new footage. Weeks 2, 3 and 4 will usually
>contain anywhere from 33% new footage to more than 100% new
>footage. Though there are still some decisions to be made

I posted this question on the other thread, but thought it might get seen here better.

"more than 100% new footage" isn't really possible, is it? Can you clarify if this is a misprint?

Thanks,
April

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.