STS in January

molasses

Cathlete
Is anyone thinking of starting STS in January? I'm wondering if we could start a check-in if anyone is interested...

I will be doing the 6.5 month rotation and am quite excited to do this again. :D

I'm pyramiding back down STS in January - having just done 6.5 month rotation. Would love to check in if I'm not too out of synch with those doing it the 'proper' way!
Justine

Cathe put together a six month program for me using sts and gym styles. I started on dec 26 and would love a checkin!

Awesome! I'm glad you're in.

Justine: congrats on completing STS recently, how many times have you done the STS program? Is this your first time pyramiding down?

I'll start the check in on Jan 1st but I've also started early (yesterday) since I work out from Saturday to Thursday.

It'll be great to chat with you both. :D

It was my first time doing STS - I only found Cathe in March this year :eek: I did Xtrain then the Rock Bottoms Rotation, and now STS. Not new to exercise, though.
Glad to meet you!
bchgrl40 - would love to know what the rotation consists of.

Justine

I'd like to participate in the check-in. I started an STS rotation yesterday. This will be my second time doing STS.

Thanks, Lisa

January STS

I'm in for the 6-month rotation, starting tomorrow AND I'm also doing January with "No Alcohol". I'm not sure I want to commit to the 6-month rotation, but, we'll see.

Justine, you can find the thread in the ask cathe forum. Basically it's sts as is, then sts meso 2, then 6 weeks of gym styles. For cardio it's two months of 5x 60 mins cardio, 2 months of 4x 45 mins cardio and then 2 months of 3x 30 mins cardio. I'm trying to include at least one metabolic workout a week although I generally dislike them lol. I hope to really improve my current cardio endurance since it's very bad right now. And my core is super weak so that's an issue too. I dislike doing workouts with modifications but am pushing myself past my comfort zones. Otherwise id do all my easier workouts only.

I'm starting my 4th rotation of STS this month. I actually started in November and finished M1 but with the craziness of Christmas I decided I couldn't commit to the time requirement of STS until after the holidays. So...I'll be starting over next week with M1 again. I will be just doing the 3.5 mo rotation this time around. I did the pyramid last year and LOVED it, but want to move onto something else in the spring.

Have fun everyone!

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.