STS Check in

rhbrand

Cathlete
Just getting this started for those of use who will be starting STS on Dec 1

I'm Rhonda and I've never actually done a full rotation of STS and I want to change that. So, I'm starting Dec 1

Hello, Rhonda! I'm Nicki and I've done the 3 month rotation once and the six and a half rotation once. I prefer the 3 month and haven't done it in about three years. I love this STS series and so happy you brought up doing as a team. Super excited, especially with a group to keep me motivated and on schedule. Also think I will learn some things from you ladies. Ready to start!!

Hi everyone! I’m Penny. I’ve done the 3 month STS rotation once before. I really loved it and saw great results...got really strong! So excited to start this program with other committed ladies. This will be a great way to start off the new year!

Good morning! I’m Melissa and I’ve done the 3 month rotation once. I didn’t get the results I was hoping for, so this time I plan to make healthier food choices and am contemplating doing the 5 and a half month rotation. I’m starting Saturday - with my schedule it’s easier for me to do longer workouts on the weekend. I’m excited to have some support this time!

Hi there. I'm Jane. I have done the 3 month rotation twice before and found it to be the best way to get some definition and increase strength. Loved seeing the weights increase slightly from week to week - so empowering. The structure of the program and the accountability to you all is just what I need right now. I am hoping to have my hubby do the workouts with me but we'll see how that goes!;)
Step One - figure out when it fits into my schedule. Check! I just put the rotation in the Workout Manager for Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Now for Step Two - Select the time of day, put it in my planner as an appointment (no interruptions!) and COMMIT!

Hi there. I'm Jane. I have done the 3 month rotation twice before and found it to be the best way to get some definition and increase strength. Loved seeing the weights increase slightly from week to week - so empowering. The structure of the program and the accountability to you all is just what I need right now. I am hoping to have my hubby do the workouts with me but we'll see how that goes!;)
Step One - figure out when it fits into my schedule. Check! I just put the rotation in the Workout Manager for Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Now for Step Two - Select the time of day, put it in my planner as an appointment (no interruptions!) and COMMIT!
Go girl! Sounds like you've got a plan!

I was thinking of tracking my progress as well. I think I’ll take pics of me in a pair of pants I want to fit back into, since body re composition is more my goal. I think I will update them every month.

I think I wil do STS Tues/Thurs/Sat with cardio in between and yoga on Sundays.

Getting ready for tomorrow. Took me 2 hours to find my STS user's guide and just re-read it. I had forgotten that this was done in 2009 - the 20th anniversary of cathe making fitness videos and dvds! I think that's a sign! This is now her 30th year and she's still going strong. Maybe for her next series she will consider something similar to STS. I know that was a huge project for her and her team there is nothing else like it. So appreciative that she and team just keep going and going - kinda like the bunny:).Thanks cathe and crew!!!!

Did disc 1 today! I’d forgotten how much this meso makes my workout area look like a tornado came through! I also did basic step to get some extra steps in since I had to work this morning and I am trying to learn for step boss.

Nice job Melissa! I am starting Tuesday as my husband and I are in Vegas right now celebrating our 20th anniversary. I remember Meso 1 using tons of different equipment, and it moves FAST!!!

I will take pics Monday night when I get home. Scary....

Happy Anniversary, Melissa! A great accomplishment and so worth celebrating. My hubby and I celebrated 36 years a few weeks ago - can't take it for granted!

Just finished Disk 1. So great to get going with this! The push-ups are tough (especially the first set of 30 and the staggered ones! ...had to do some of those on my knees. ;)) Yes, it is fast paced! I had to rewind a couple of times in order to switch equipment out.

For the first time in ages I worked out in the morning and I'm so proud of myself for doing that. :D Lately my routine is to workout in the evening, but sometimes life would get in the way and no workout would get done. :( So now I am committed to working out before anything else, so I know I fit it in.

Another positive today...actually passed up the homemade sugar cookies and chocolate squares that were offered to me at an event today. Not easy! (Clean eating is harder than STS for me.) But feel great now having eaten the healthy snacks that were also offered. After seeing my % body fat this morning (Whoa!!) I am going for RESULTS and don't want to sabotage that with sugary food.

Now to get up the nerve to take a 'before' photo!.....

Hello everyone! I got organized yesterday and started with disc 1 this morning! I also need to get back in the habit of getting up early and getting it done! I know if I wait until afternoon it won’t get done. Best of luck to everyone, and thank you for being here and keeping me accountable!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.