STS BODYROCKERS WEEK of JULY 4th

Hello Again.

I completed my work out but changed the CF premix to the Plyo + Firewalker Tabata instead since I hadn't tried the plyo yet but really still wanted to do the Firewalker one. ;) I skipped the stretch and did BR and then went back and stretched and had a watermelon break (instead of an orange) this time before moving on to yoga for 45 mins. I feel soooo much better now! :) I'm dressed and ready to go to the wake now but stalling coz I don't wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::confused::rolleyes::eek::(

When I get back we have to pack bags for an overnight at my SIL's tonight. Going there for a little party for my nephew's b'day tonight and then she asked us to stay over and do something with them tmrw. Probably won't get home until after dinner tomorrow night so you may not hear from me again until Sunday...

Kris:: You sound like me with the work out indecision. Don't you just hate that!? :mad: Some days it's so easy and other days it's like sheer torture to figure out what to do! :rolleyes: Dinner with your friend sounds nice. Glad you two were able to get together. :)

And I'm off...:cool:

Hi again everyone,

I just got done with a Crossfire PM - did the Fitness Blast/Plyo tabata/Core timesaver one. Got in a good sweat:)

Hi Wendy - you are so inspiring, the workouts you get in are amazing, even when you don't feel like doing it - I need to learn from you. If I hem and haw long enough, likely nothing is going to get done. :eek: Hope you have a great time at your SILs. Sorry you have to go to a wake :(

Hope you all have a great rest of your Friday:)

Kris

Was just looking at the new posts on the other forum boards and saw this response from Cathe to a question from someone about upcoming workouts!

"Hi Aveggiegirl! Thank you so much for the kind words....I loved making those two workouts.
Funny you should ask...we're actually in the process of getting ready to announce my next video project, so more details will have to wait till then. But its a really awesome series!!!! For now I can share that there will be 10 new DVD's containing both cardio and strength training workouts and the name of the series is XTRAIN. The idea for this series was born out of listening to everyone’s feedback and suggestions about STS and another older favorite – Cross Train Xpress. XTRAIN takes the best of both STS and Cross Train Xpress and merges the two concepts, but of course with an updated approach and improvements. We will have shorter weight workouts than STS too.

But to answer your question - all of the strength workouts will focus either on building lean muscle (aka..hypertrophy) and/or muscle endurance. I'll be mixing a wide variety of rep ranges in XTRAIN that vary from 10 reps and upward. I'm also following an Undulating Periodization plan (just a fancy term meaning we constantly mix things up) in XTRAIN instead of a Linear Periodization plan like we did in the original STS program. So these are just a few changes you will see. I'm so excited to film these. Happy Friday"

Oh my gosh - another preorder coming soon! :) Yay!!!

Kris

Hello Everyone!!

Well Thursday, I never did get around to working out, tried to get DH into the pool but he just wasn't feeling it. So today(Fri) we spent about two hrs in there. I hadn't been swimming in years. When I first got out my legs felt so heavy, I had to sit for a few minutes, then I felt normal, weird! In addition to the swimming, I did CF low impact tabata & CF firewalker tabata, it was over so fast I didn't think it had been 18 minutes each, but DH confirmed, loved them!!

Kris, I'm like that sometimes when deciding what dvd to do, I even start several before settling on one!! :p

Wendy, sorry that you have to go to a wake, try to have fun at the party, get your mind off things.

Katie, I hope you are still enjoying your rest day!! :)

Erin, congrats on completing your tri!

Have a great weekend All!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.