STS BODYROCKERS WEEK OF JULY 15TH

Hey Ladies!:)

My work out is done...atleast for now...may or may not add on cardio or yoga later...;)

I did this full body LF work out and it kicked my arse in just 30 minutes!:eek::: The 330 Workout - LovingFit.com

Wiggie:: WOW, your work out was y'day sounds killer! I want to know where you found the energy to add something on after AB!? Great job!!! You ordered Fat Free Yoga!? Oh that's so cool! :D Let me know what you think of Bliss Hips once you've done it in full.

Bridget:: That's a funny bowling story. Thanks for sharing! :D Definitely take care of that hamstring with a good stretch!

Kris:: Nice job on your work outs! Congrats on the weight loss and good job sticking to the clean eating plan!

Katie:: Since you termed it as RECOVERING from the festivities I have to imagine that you had a good time at the wedding?? :D

BBL!:cool:

Well crap. I had a nice long message typed out and my stupid browser decided to screw up and I lost everything. :mad::mad::mad: Okay, here's the reader's digest version. :p

Monday I did S90 Tabata (rounds 1-4) + S90 Shoulders and Arms. Tuesday I did S90 Chest/Back + YFTW ab workout. Today I did Lower Body Blast. Tomorrow i'm thinking a short cardio workout in the morning and then i'll hit the gym after work for a fun cardio/weight class. I need to start perusing Zwow workouts! :)

Wendy: Yep the wedding was a blast! Maybe a little bit to much fun, LOL! :D:eek::p Excellent LovingFit workout! It looks super tough! Bowling is so much fun. Glad you had a good time!!

Bridget: My Y has a spinning class, but no TRX. :mad: I've only been on a spin bike once (disaster) so i'm nervous to try a live class. I think I might download Cycle Max and try spinning on my own first (I just hope I can survive at least 15 minutes, lol). Wow, it sounds like you had a fantastic vacation! You're going to rock the roadtrip. I'm going to try and catch a few of the live classes so we'll be working out together this weekend! :eek::eek:

Wiggie: Excellent workout rotation! I like generic rotations. :) Don't forget to take a rest day every now and then. ;) Nice mish-mosh of LIC/Low Impact Tabata and way to survive Afterburn!!

Kris: I love your clean eating willpower! I wish I could do that. :eek: I mean, I probably could, but i'm just soooo hungry all.the.time. :rolleyes: 4DS KB and HR are two of my favorite Cathe workouts. :)

I need to start perusing Zwow workouts!

Hey Katie! That reminds me! Isn't there a ZWOW or something that we were supposed to do together and never did??? Glad the wedding was fun. I know you weren't looking forward to the drive so having fun definitely makes it more worth it. Did you spend the night? Sorry about your post going *poof*. I hate when that happens! And why is it always the LONG ones that this happens to?? :mad: So I sucked you in and got you to try YFTW. Am I not doing a good job at tempting you to try Kundalini yoga now?? ;)

Hey. Popping in quick to say I finished AB 1-5 Premix a little while ago as my cardio for the day. It wasn't a must but I had the time so I figured-why not!? ;)

Wiggie:: I am planning on doing the other new yoga dvd tmrw..."Bootcamp"...I will let you know how I like it!;)

BBITAM!:cool:

Last edited:
Good morning All!!

Wednesday's workout was Bliss Hips, I warmed up on the bike, no add ons. I thought about what Katie said about rest days.

Wendy, I liked Bliss Hips, I jumped when she started laughing & I didn't do the in through the left nostril out through the right nostril belly pump thing correctly.:eek: The time went by quickly & I felt good afterward, will absolutely keep it in my rotation. I am patiently awaiting your review of Bootcamp.

Have a great day Ladies!!

Good Morning. :)

Ugly day here so me and DS will head off to Chuck E Cheese in a bit...

Got my work out done by just after 9am this morning-that's good for me lately! :p I did Kundalinin Yoga Flow Bootcamp as planned. No add ons for me either! WOW!!! Probably the hardest one yet! :eek: Loved it though! :) It has a killer arm segment and a yoga flow sequence with familiar moves in it like up and down dog and crescent pose.

Wiggie:: See my thoughts on Bootcamp above! :) I did it from "tune in" to "closing prayer" and it was about 80 minutes long. There's an additional 10ish minutes of "extras" that I didn't use this time but will in the future...Breath Primer, Swan Meditation and something else I can't recall at the moment...Glad you liked Bliss Hips!! That's wonderful! I'm so happy!:D Yeah-some of the moves/breathing techniques definitely take practice. Breath of Fire was very hard for me to pick up at first and I still screw it up and have to stop and start again at times but I don't give up and that's what counts!;) The laughing thing is kinda wierd but I was able to do it.

Man i'm hungry this morning. Y'all got anything to eat? :p

My workout this morning was Zwow 23 (burpee torture). I cheated slightly because, unlike Zuzana, I didn't take the burpees all the way to the floor (as in your chest and stomach hitting the ground) because it was putting too much stress on my shoulders. After work i'm going to go with my sister to a 30 minute strength circuit class at the YMCA. Can't wait! :)

Wendy: You're right!! We are supposed to do a Zwow workout together...but I can't remember which one we were going to do. LOL! :D:rolleyes::p Nice job with the Kundalinin yoga bootcamp this morning! I'm trying to avoid checking out any of the kundalinin yoga workouts you mention because i've already got so many new things i'm trying (S90, running, Y classes, yoga classes at the studio, etc.). I love buying new workouts, though, so I probably won't be able to resist for long. :p Have fun at Chuck E Cheese!

Wiggie: Nice job with Bliss Hips! I've done a few yoga workouts with different breathing techniques and I always stink at all of them (the breathing that is). :eek::p

Katie-I don't remember which ZWOW it was either but I think the newest one should be our next goal! Looks really good! Lower body focused! Check it out!
Zuzana Light - ZWOW # 27 No Girly Workouts! - YouTube

Either that or you could give one of the following 2 Loving Fit work outs a try with me...;) This one is lower body- Curvy Silhouette Workout : @LovingFit

This one is full body- Blue Voltage Workout : @LovingFit

I am committed to the full body on Wednesday b/c another friend of mine is joining me and we agreed to that day. The lower body one I hope to do tmrw or Saturday!

Right now I am trying to get in work outs each week as follows:: Lower body/Full body/Lower Body at home and then an optional Upper body at the gym so you can feel free to help me pick a work out and join me in it at any time! :)

So let me know your thoughts! :D

Wasn't Burpee Torture killer!? IIRC it was for me! Loved it! ;) Have fun at the class with your sister tonight! LOL re not looking at the Kundalinis for fear of wanting to buy one. I hear you. I'll just be lying in wait for you to be ready and then I'll POUNCE and you too will be hooked! Heheh!:D

Chuck E. Cheese was er..fun...yeah...that's it! It was fun! HAH!:p

Hi ladies,

Quick check in here - I definitely need your motivation to get workouts in when you're busy, you all do so great - I struggle :eek: I've had to go into Phoenix (40 miles away) every day this week after work, and have best intentions of working out at lunch or afterward, but it just hasn't happened. After today, things get back to normal, so will work to be better.

Wiggie - Can't wait to see what you think of Cynthia Sass' book. I think it's a great plan for a way to eat most of the time, with the occasional "splurge" to avoid going crazy:) I love the foods it calls for, things I actually can find and nothing too crazy to prepare:)

Wendy - Great job with AB premix and your Kundalini:) Sounds very intriguing!

Katie - Hope your class at the Y is great, sounds like fun! And great job with the "burpee torture", I cringe thinking about it.

Hi ladies,

Quick check in here - I definitely need your motivation to get workouts in when you're busy, you all do so great - I struggle :eek: I've had to go into Phoenix (40 miles away) every day this week after work, and have best intentions of working out at lunch or afterward, but it just hasn't happened. After today, things get back to normal, so will work to be better.

Wiggie - Can't wait to see what you think of Cynthia Sass' book. I think it's a great plan for a way to eat most of the time, with the occasional "splurge" to avoid going crazy:) I love the foods it calls for, things I actually can find and nothing too crazy to prepare:)

Wendy - Great job with AB premix and your Kundalini:) Sounds very intriguing!

Katie - Hope your class at the Y is great, sounds like fun! And great job with the "burpee torture", I cringe thinking about it.

Hope you all have a great evening,

Kris

Good morning!!

Thursday I went to the gym & played racquetball with a friend from work. It was my first time & I didn’t do to bad. I will definitely play again.
I’m going out of town this weekend, not for fun, my uncle’s wife died. She had bone cancer. My uncle lived most of his life in New York so I’ve never met her. He lives in Augusta, SC now.

Kris, you're doing so well with your eating a few missed days of workouts are not going to hurt, if I had to make an 80 mile round trip daily, I doubt I would find the time to work out either!! I can't wait to get the book!!

Katie, I always enjoy the Y!! So much to do!!

Wendy, good job on Bootcamp& burpee torture!! If that's an older one I think I've done it before, KILLER!!

That’s all for now, have a great weekend!!

Hi gals!

No workout for me today. It's Friday, so of course i'm "resting". :)

Bridget: Have a FABULOUS time at the roadtrip!!!

Wendy: How about doing the Zwow lower body workout one day next week? Is there any particular day that works for you? I've been doing my workout schedule week by week lately (*GASP*) so right now next week is completely open. I struggle to work out alone because I tend to not push myself as hard, so i'd rather do a Zwow instead of a LovingFit (if that is okay with you :)).

Kris: I struggle sooooo much to get my workouts done when i'm busy, especially when I have to travel. Seriously the only way it happens is to do my workout in the morning before work. It sucks getting up at 5:15 am, but it's so worth it when i'm exhausted after work. :) You can do this! I have complete faith in you.

Wiggie: Racquetball sounds like fun!!! A great way to get a little exercise without it feeling like exercise. ;) I'm looking forward to this fall when I can do more non-traditional exercise activities outside (I hate the heat and refuse to do much of anything outside right now, lol). I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle's wife. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Safe travels!

Good Afternoon Ladies. :)

I was going to try to work out today amidst a busy schedule but when I woke up I realized how very sore I still am so I'm taking a rest day instead. Coincidentally this now affords me some time for a cat nap before I have to run back out the door around 1pm for a couple of hours after being out all morning!;)

Katie:: Does Monday or Friday work for you for the newest ZWOW? That's fine btw. I am doing alot of Loving Fit stuff right now but it's certainly not a must. Just easier for me to focus more on LB with it b/c she spefically makes lower, upper and full body work outs but the ZWOW is primarily lower body so it's a great one for me to do as well!:)

Wiggie:: The burpee work out you are talking about I think is an old BR called Burpee Fusion. It's killer but not the one I was referring to. The one I am referring to is a ZWOW. You can find it on you tube if you are interested in trying it some day!;)

Kris:: Wow, that's some long days for you! No wonder why you don't want to work out when you get home! The later in the day I plan to work out, the less likely I am to do it which is why I was willing to get up at 4:30-5am and exercise before work! Yeah-you could definitely call Kundalini yoga INTRIGUING. ;):D

BBL or ITAM!:cool:

Last edited:
Happy Friday ladies,

I did CSS today - yay, it's a shorter one, but got something done anyway - yay me:)

Wendy - Enjoy your rest day, you very much deserve it!

Wiggie - so sorry about your uncle's wife, funerals are no fun :( Hugs.

Katie - Enjoy your rest day too! You deserve it big time!

Thanks for the motivation, I do need to start getting it done again before work, that's what's worked for me before too.

Hope you all have a great evening,

Kris

Good Morning. :)

DH and I went out on a "date" last night. We went down the shore, had a delicious dinner outside with a view of the beach and boardwalk, went for a walk on the beach and on a jetty, walked the boardwalk and visited an outdoor bar by the water for a drink before heading home. Had a wondeful time.

I have a "Passion Party" to attend at 2:30 and DH left to go into NYC with his family. If I didn't already have plans I'd be on my way into NYC too.

I want to do this LF lower body work out this morning - Curvy Silhouette Workout : @LovingFit - but right now my head is pounding. :( I took ibuprofen and will lay down for a bit. Hopefully I'll feel better and able to work out in a little while...

Kris:: Just b/c CSS is a bit shorter doesn't mean it's easy or any less of a work out! Great job! :)

Good morning everyone,

I decided to kick off my day with Butts and Guts, oh my, been a while since I tried that one, kicked my butt and gut for sure :eek: (Katie motivated me to try that one :eek: ) Today is my 43rd birthday, figured I'd do something I'd remember for a bit, pretty sure I picked a good one for that :) Looking at Cathe, I'm thinking it's sure hard to believe she's 48 right? Talk about motivation to eat right and work out, to look even partly as good as she does! I'll be going out to dinner with my family a little later, probably will not be a clean eating day today.

Wendy - oh, your date night sounds so nice:) I hope your headache goes away, no fun! And a Passion party sounds pretty fun too :)

Hi Katie and Wiggie!

Have a great day everyone,

Kris

Hi gals!

Today's workout was a mini mish-mosh: Intensity w/u + Cathe's Friday night RT class (step + kickboxing) + Intensity low impact HiiT + AC: Medicine ball abs. The whole thing took about an hour. Excellent workout! :)

Wendy: your date night sounds lovely!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully a nap will help. Have fun at the Passion party. ;) Oh, how about Monday for the Zwow workout? I'm excited!

Kris: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Have a wonderful time tonight. :) Wow, B&G on your bday! Now that shows you're a true Cathlete. ;) I usually sit on my butt and eat cake on my bday, lol! :D

Good Morning Ladies!:)

So after a nap, an extra cup of coffee and lots of stalling (LOL), I finally got to my LF lower body work out y'day. I had hopes of also doing another AB premix after but I got such a late start that I didn't have the time. Glad I got something done though. I was strongly considering not doing it!!!:eek:

The Passion Party was tons of fun and I am sure that my purchase will be too when it arrives. ;) LOL

By the time we all got back home it was after 7 and everyone was tired. We had a quick simple dinner, played a few rounds of uno and had a drink or two and were getting ready for bed by 10 I think. :eek:

This morning is Church at 9 and then the gym for upper body with DH. I will probably also hit some abs and as much cardio as I have time for.

Happy Birthday Kris!!!! I agree with Katie. That's one heck of a Birthday work out you chose! I think Butts n Guts is a great work out but it's so hard that I admittedly don't reach for it often and do it in full even less! :eek: Great job!!!!

Katie:: Nice mish mosh!!! Ok, Monday it is!!!! I'm excited too! :D But admittedly dreading the 3 min burpee buy in! :eek: Luckily, though I am feeling it, the DOMS from y'day's lower body w/o is not bad. If it was I'd be worried about my ability to pull off the ZWOW tmrw but I should be good to go! ;)

Guess that's all for now.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.