STS Body Rockers - Week of June 3rd!

Good morning All!!

Wednesday's workout was JM Body Rev #5. I like her workouts more each time I do them. she incoporates so much in each 30 minute workout. Strength, cardio, yoga, abs, balance, you name it it's in there!!

I will join you ladies on the Zwow, at least I'll try, you know the dvd thing with me. Well at least now I know what the big deal is with bluray, now I want one!! :p If I don't do Zwow, I'll do Insanity, some of his workouts remind me of her.

Have a great day All!! :D

Hello Hello..

Well I did a silly thing...I was slotted to paint my son's room today and was supposed to work out first but decided to get the room "ready" first. Well before you know it I was painting and um..no work out has been done and seeing as I'm not done painting yet and freakin' EXHAUSTED and every muscle I have is already tied in knots :eek: I think Zuzana will unfortunately be waiting until tmrw...:eek::eek::eek:..Sorry I screwed it up, Katie. Shoulda' done the work out first but you know I'm good for it! :D Glad you enjoyed ZWOW #19 and I LOVE the fact that you were disappointed that you couldn't finish YFTW this morning...Makes me proud! :);)

Well my break is over...gotta grab my son from school and get back to painting...BBL or in the morning!:cool:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry it's been a bit since I checked in, I keep thinking I'll have time to do a big post, but it's not happening, so wanted to check in quick at least.

Yeah, I was able to walk after AT and Disc 17, but barely :eek: Yesterday was TBT Upper Body again, gave my poor legs a break (I really felt those rows where you put one hand on the ball and raise the one leg though... )

Will check in after workout done later, hope you all have a great afternoon!

Kris

Hi there,

Got LIC done today - that one ought to sink in pretty soon, I've done it quite a few times now :eek::eek: Tomorrow is Afterburn and then it's my active recovery week on the rotation:)

Wendy - painting is a workout in itself!

Katie - Great job on your Zwow workout, sounds like a good one:)

Wiggie - what workout did you decide on today? :)

Hi Bridget!

Hope you all have a great evening!

Kris

Good Morning.

Okay here's today's plan...

Hitting the gym for a short run/stairclimb right from dropping DS off at school this morning and then coming home to do this 10 minute ZWOW instead of what I had originally picked out...
Zuzana Light - ZWOW # 11 3-29-2012 - YouTube
...Last but not least will be the 20 min core focused yoga I mentioned y'day.

I changed up the Z work out for time so I have no more then about an hour's worth of a work out to do...I am saving the original BR I picked to do sometime next week, Katie, if you'd like to pick another BR or ZWOW and join in! :D

At 11am I am going to my son's school. They are having a little picnic for lunch that parents are invited to. Ofcourse I have to pack the food and provide a blanket to sit on..:rolleyes: LOL...but it will be cute/fun nonetheless. :)

Kris:: Great work outs! No worries about long personals. Whenever you are able...we all get busy!

TGIF and BBL!:cool:

Good morning All!!

Well; I didn't do Zwow or Insanity :eek:, I ended up doing More Cardio Strength. It's very fast paced with virtually no rest between segments. I was drenched when I got finished. You guys know I change my mind alot when it comes to my workout, that being said, I think I'll do Insanity, not the rotaton but go through all 12 discs changing everyday. Just to get reacquainted.

Well that's all for now, have a great weekend!! :D

Ok my work out is done::

10 min EXT-10 min TM-10 min STAIR CLIMBER @ gym.
Then home for Zwow # 11 and last but not least Fit Body Yoga-Core Focus work out (20 min). :D

Time for a shower!

BBL!:cool:

Woohoo! Afterburn is done and now begins my active recovery week:) I see alot of stretching in my near future :eek:

Hi Wendy - Great workouts!!! Hope your picnic was fun! Sounds like it would be:)

Hi Wiggie - Your workout sounds like a goodie too! I've never done Insanity, just the name scares me:)

Hi Bridget! Hi Katie! Hope you guys got some good stuff in too:)

Hope you all have a great Friday evening!

Kris

Quick check-in to report my work out for today at the gym::

After a 5 minute walking warm up I did 1 fast mile on the TM, upper weights w/DH (2 exercises per body part w/exception of only 1 for shoulders), 1 upper ab exercise and 10 minutes on the stairclimber!:)

BBL or tmrw!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.