STS Body Rockers - Week of June 17th

Hello Ladies. :)

My work out is done though I still may sneak in STS Extended Stretch here in a few mins...

First up ofcourse was ZWOW #18 and it was a goody! :D The sweat was pouring off of me and those leg extensions were KILLER!!!!:eek: The first 10-15 reps were okay but the last 5 for sure almost had me crying every time! LOL The burpee step ups were cool. I liked them. Something different. Overall it was a fantastic work out. I felt it the most in my upper body between the push ups in the burpees, the plank you have to hold for the leg extensions and the dips but overall it worked everything! :)

After that I headed to the gym. I confess I didn't wanna go after that ZWOW but I had promised DS and we already disappointed him last night when we whimped out of going..:rolleyes:. So anyway I ran for 20 solid minutes at one steady pace w/no breaks. That was HARD but I did it! Then I did 2 sets of 20 reps per side on the obique twist machine...just for fun!;):p

Katie:: Sorry you didn't get to see my post about the ZWOW soon enough to join in but I think you should definitely put it on your "work outs to be done" list cause it was really good!:) And if you don't have a list like that I suggest that you start one today! :p LOL I hear ya on the stretching. I did a little after the ZWOW and a little after the run but I am seriously not feeling STS Ext. Stretch right now. I probably shouldn't even have written that I might do it coz to be totally honest, IDT it's gonna happen!:eek::rolleyes:

That's all for now! Next on the agenda is the Library and then over to DH's cousin's house to borrow his pool for a bit! BBL!:cool:

Hi there ladies,

Sorry no check in yesterday for me - I had a hair appt right after work and was done done by the time I got home:) I am almost through day 4 of clean clean eating:) Yay, we'll see how the weekend goes, I have a graduation party to go to Saturday, that will be a challenge. I did LIC yesterday (I so want to like that one... :rolleyes::eek: ) and AT today (that one I do like, though that first 25 minutes or so is still tough for me).

Saw the "To the Max" clip too... oh my... looks like AT supercharged with some extras too... oh my :eek:

Hi Katie - I love the furniture! That is gorgeous, so exciting that you're adopting, amazing, can't wait till you have your little one:) Great job on 40/20 and AC and the wee bit of stretching too:)

Hi Wendy - Great workouts! Hope you enjoyed the pool, that sounds fabulous! Love ab doms:)

Hi Wiggie - great job on Afterburn!!

Hi Bridget!

Hope you all have a great night!

Kris

Morning Glories and Happy Freakin' Friday! LOL :D

Well the original pool idea y'day was a bust. :( It's DH's cousin's pool but it was recently opened and he hadn't gotten around to cleaning it yet so it was in dire need of skimming and vacuuming. I could've skimmed it myself but I had no idea how to run the vaccuum so we left and I filled up DS' baby pool instead. He is 7 now but can still appreciate his little $10 plastic pool when it's hot out...especially when he has no other choice. ;) He was upset at first but ended up having just as much fun in the end...:)

If storms don't roll in this afternoon DH said he'll meet us at his cousin's house after work and vacuum that pool so we can go swimming. :)

Other then that today is a busy day for me so if I am going to work out I have to do it soon or call it a rest day. I'm due for a rest before the end of the weekend anyway so we'll see...

Kris:: So what did ya get done to the hair? Anything fun and exciting? :) Congrats on stringing the clean eating days together! I know how tough it can be to be good as far as food is concerned!! Trust me! :eek:

Katie:: Have you checked out the newest ZWOW? OMG she is trying to kill us I swear! Check it out!!!! :eek: Zuzana Light - ZWOW # 23 Burpee Torture - YouTube ....I think we should do it next week, btw!;)

That's all for now...BBL if I have time. If not then tmrw for sure!:cool:

Last edited:
Hi gals!

No workout for me today. It's my rest day. :) I ate breakfast this morning and then the boss man brought me a sausage mcgriddle. I felt so guilty saying no so I just ate the sausage patty and 1/3 of the bun. Ugh. I already feel awful though (I think my body is rejecting all that grease). I mean it tasted yummy, but i'll take my homemade waffles/pancakes and Jimmy Dean turkey sausage patties anyday!

Kris: You are rocking the clean eating!! That's fantastic! I need to get on the clean eating wagon too. :confused: Excellent workouts! Those are two of my favs. :) To The Max looks like AT on steriods! :D:p;) Aw, thank you for your kind words about the furniture. I can't WAIT to get our little one too!!!

Wendy: Heck ya on the "Happy Freaking Friday". I'm so glad the weekend is (almost) here. I sat in a "baby pool" with my 2 year old nephew a few weekends ago. Felt great to me! Um, do you realize the new Zwow workout is called "burpee torture"??? Zuzana is crazy! :p ;) I'm off to check it out now!

Good morning All!!

Well I went to Church Wednesday & never got around to working out, so that was a rest day. Thursday's workout was Cardio Strength(Peak 10). I thought about trying Zwow #18 but my computer wasn't very cooperative. Not sure what I'll do today.

Have a great weekend Everyone!! :)

Hi there ladies!

Yesterday was TBT Upper Body, today is a rest day - got a nice walk in but that's it I think. I was off from work yesterday, managed to maintain my clean eating string:) Today will be tougher, there is a graduation party I've been invited to and they are catering it with Mexican food... so, I'll do my best to make some good choices, need to make sure I don't go there hungry. :) (I love Mexican food - I know there are smart choices you can make, but sure will be tempted by the bad choices:)

Hi Katie - I know what you mean about the food stuff, I often regret something after I ate it - hardly ever is it as good as I anticipate. Hope you enjoyed your rest day, you deserve it - you've been working so hard.

Hi Wendy - hope you got to use the pool yesterday! Did you end up with a rest day yesterday - you deserve it too, you've gotten some killer workouts in!

Hi Wiggie - So what workout did you decide on today? Hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday too! You have really been kicking some butt too with your workouts! Love the new profile picture too - she is adorable!

Hi Bridget!

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Kris

Good Afternoon Ladies. :)

Today's work out was IClimb 20 min #1 on the stairclimber, 1 mile run on the TM, lower ab and oblique maches and YFTW-30m yoga plus stretches at the end. Good stuff!:D

No time for personals right now but maybe later. Have a great one!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.