STS Body Rockers - Week of July 8th

Good morning!!

Thursday’s workout was Pump Burn(20 min) & Pump Challenge(30 min). They squeeze a lot of reps in a short amount of time!! :p

Katie, I”ve always loved the pyramids & always did them with Cathe when she was on Fit Tv. I always had doms from PUB. I might have that on vhs or maybe PLB, I’ll have to look. I have so many I forget about some of them. I’ve done YFTW once when I first got it, so this is my second time doing it. It’s been so long I forgot how hard it is.

Wendy, I first came across Sadie the same way, & started watching her on total fitness dvds & her website. I just found her on dish network this very week & liked her show, so I ordered. While I was trying to get up to 25.00 for free shipping I came across Bliss Hips, & the rest is history!!

I know I will do some type of cardio when I get home, not sure what, decisions, decisions. :)

Have a great day All!!

Good Morning All. :)

Well y'day's Loving Fit work out was aptly named! It was brutal :eek: and I have the azz doms to prove it! :D

Today's work out will be some combo of gym cardio/abs and/or the HiiT segment from TTM and/or a Loving Fit upper body work out. Yoga ofcourse goes without saying... ;)

Wiggie:: Ooooh, Sadie's stuff is available at Amazon?? I never even looked for it there! That would be awesome though! :D

That's all for now but I'll be back!:cool:

Morning!

I'm "resting" today and loving it! :D

Wendy: YAY for arse DOMS!! ;) :p I'm definitely going to give that Loving Fit LB workout a try now. I love lower body DOMS. :eek: I'm always up for a "virtual class". I've only been doing my workout schedule 1-2 weeks in advance (instead of 1-2 months in advance, lol) so let me know when you want to schedule class!

Wiggie: Nice workout yesterday! I'm not familiar with the "Pump" workouts (for a lack of a better name, lol) but i'm going to have to check them out. I always get major DOMS from PUB too. Yipee! :D

Yes Wendy, I found her on Amazon. I also signed up to be notified when her new one is available, 21 Day Yoga Body. I am very impressed that you fit in yoga almost everday. ;)

Yes Wendy, I found her on Amazon. I also signed up to be notified when her new one is available, 21 Day Yoga Body. I am very impressed that you fit in yoga almost everday. ;)

LOL, don't be too impressed as I am not working currently so it's not like I don't have the time! :rolleyes:

Bridget- sprints are the best....however I know there is a few more this summer but feel a bit burnt! So now I am looking into swim for life in September! It's 1-3 mile option in the Hudson river=} When is ur big day?? Try to get a swim lesson in if u can=} GL

SO I am meeting up with the team in am to swim and make a decision if I am going to try the swim for life in SEPTEMBER=} it's 3 miles across the river... hope tomorrow presents and answer for me=} other wise I been semi following cathe sts/ lis rotation for weights.. And swimming for cardio=} I truly feel sort Of lost after my tri . I toy with another sprint, swim for life, cathe... I just cant find grove! U guys seem to have together though .. K off to put kiddies to bed

Hi Ladies,

Forgive my absence, this is just a quick "hi" to you all :) I've been thinking about you and hope you're all doing good - just with a quick look - sounds like some great workouts you guys have been getting in!!! I'm still doing a recovery week, I'll be back on it on Monday:) Hope you have a great weekend, I'll read more carefully through personals tomorrow.

Kris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.