STS Body Rockers week of February 5th

OR perhaps I could come up with an STS/P90X hybrid rotation!!!! :eek:

Okay, I kinda-sorta inspired myself with this comment! My least favorite meso in STS is 1 so I've decided to replace all M1 Upper Body work outs with P90X work outs! I start this weekend! Excited! Been wanting to do some P90X for a while now...just wasn't motivated to do a full rotation so this is a great alternative I think! :D

Wendy, there was a time when I couldn't pay her to exercise with me!!:p And now we compete, like you said nothing wrong with a little friendly competition!!

I have P90X & I never use it, maybe I'll sub it sometimes too!! I start the STS rotation next week.

Last edited:
Wendy, there was a time when I couldn't pay her to exercise with me!!:p

That's pretty much everyone in my life with the exception of my DH who only recently joined a gym and started working out. Hopefully he doesn't quit!!!!

Good morning Ladies!!

Well I went to Bible study last night so the only workout I did was my pushups per the challenge. I had to do eight sets but ended up doing nine with 1-3 minutes rest between sets. It took about 18 minutes. the sets were divided like this: 2 sets each of 18, 20, 14, 16 then one set of 30 & one set of 40. I still can't imagine doing 100.:p

Wendy, I bet DH won't quit, it seems you enjoy working out together.:)

Bridget, did you get to spin this am?

Erin, how's the training going?

Katie, hope you're feeling better!!

Hi Terina!!

Have a great day Everyone!!:D

Last edited:
Good Morning.

Afterburn for me this morning with my already/STILL sore bum! :eek:

Wiggie:: Good job getting the push up challenge done! Life will get in the way and ya just gotta roll with it! I am still learning how to do that myself! :rolleyes:

BBL!:cool:

Hi everyone,

I'm trucking through my STS/LIS/SC rotation. Yesterday's workout was Disc 4 (chest, shoulders, biceps) and today's workout was Disc 6 (legs). I did all the drop set push ups in Disc 4 on my toes. :eek: :eek: :eek: Last time I did STS (about 10 months ago), I couldn't even finish the first "set" in the drop set on my toes. I'm still not able to do all the push ups in Disc 4 on my toes (those damn close grip and staggered push ups get me every time) but i'm getting closer! :)

Feeling pretty awful today. I think i've got DH's cold. Ugh.

Wendy: Great idea to sub in P90X workouts! I say modify the rotation any way needed to work for you. :) I'm ordering Cathe's two newest workouts tomorrow. Soooooo excited!

Wiggie: Nice job on the push-up challenge! You're going to be banging out 100 push-ups in no time! :)

Bridget: Yay for spinning! How did the braces appointment go?

Terina: Awesome workouts! BM2 is so hard!!! I agree - Cathe's announcement completely made my day, week, YEAR! :p

Katie:: Awesome progress with the Disc 4 push ups! Unfortunately practice makes perfect which is probably why there are soooo many of them in meso 1! Cathe knows what she's doing when she is torturing us. It's not just for the pure thrill of it! ;) LOL Sorry you are sick. Feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!

Body rockers in the house tonight...

Good morning- Athletic Training was my workout of the morning- that one hurts me every time, I am still a bit lighter than Cathe on the weighted moves- could actually do 2/3 of the pushups on my toes- that's an accomplishment! I can't do the biceps with the band either- not coordinated enough!

I called the Y early this morning to sign up for spinning tomorrow- I'm in and ready to go.

Katie- DD was so excited about the braces, the staff at the orthodontist office was surprised to see such enthusiasm for getting braces, the orthodontist loved it! She was hurting later last night and this morning though- hopefully being in school will cheer her up. Zicam the cold away!!

Wendy- I have that same problem with AB- the AB in my tush. Feel better, walk carefully!

Wiggie- no, my spinning class meets on mon, wed, fri at 5:15a- sometimes I pick up a weekend workout too, but I'm afraid I do enough spin- I need to balance myself with other workouts.

Have a great day everyone!

Bridget

Forgot to mention...I added on dip station abs this morning after AB was done. IDK what I was thinking! :eek::p

Bridget:: Good job on the push ups and on AT in general! That's another tough one! I get to do it next week! :eek:

TGIF!

Total rest day for me. Blew off the yoga I considered doing in favor of more sleep. :p

Nice job on 40/20, Terina! That work out slays me! :eek:

Good morning All!!:)

Thursday's workout was AB Express 1-10 & AT Express. Couldn't decide between the 2 of them so did both, love them!!:p

Wendy, enjoy your rest day!! You know I still kinda want that dip station, or maybe the pink equalizer.:)

Bridget, how's your DD adjusting to the braces?

Terina, good job on 40/20!!

Katie, Disc 4 is a pushup challenge in itself!! Hope you're feeling better!!

Have a great day All!!:D

Last edited:
Spinning this morning- a bit sore from AT yesterday- spinning is a great way to flush out the DOMS, but as I sit here at my desk, my inner thighs have a dull steady ache- I can still walk with dignity though.

Tomorrow, I was going to do something intense, but I now think I may do a brief abdominal workout or quickie yoga routine if anything at all- I have a long busy day- my DD's birthday party is at the Y pool in the afternoon, we have to finish painting her room, and her friend is sleeping over tomorrow night.

Wiggie- she hasn't had anything to eat chewier than noodles- wondering how she will tolerate the pizza at her party tomorrow- and taking ibuprofen.

Terena- I was thinking of getting her HIIT DVD as part of the discount with the new workouts- I don't own any of the shock cardio series, do you have a favorite?

Wendy- dip station abs after AB?!? Glutton for punishment! No wonder you took a rest day!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Bridget

Wiggie:: I hear you on the dip station and equalizer. I can't get the equalizer but I am happy with the dip station so I don't mind. Every time I think I have all of the BR equipment they add something though! :eek: I have strung 2 premixes together like you did this morning. It works out well, doesn't it? Good job! :D

Bridget:: I don't blame you regarding toning down or skipping your work out tmrw. You seriously have enough on your plate! Enjoy the party! :D

Hello!

Just a quickie check in to say that I did P90X Chest and Back is done! I love that work out (and Tony ;))!!! It's awesome! :D

Busy day here and more to come so I gotta skeedaddle! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

BBITAM!:cool:

Hello All!!

Short workouts for me this weekend, I have my grand daughter. Friday my daughter & I did JM Killer Buns & Thighs. Today(Sat) I only did my pushups, we spent the day with my Aunt who lives about an hour away, always enjoyable.:)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!:D

Morning Ladies!

Y'day was TurboBarre Lower Body Premix and Ab Ripper X (oh boy do I have DOMS from ARX today!) & today was Athletic Training.:D

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I know I did! :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.