STS Bars "size" questions

aqua girl

Cathlete
Got a couple ?'s......how large is the box the bars come in and approximate weight of box? need to know
I can get it inside :) I know I was able to handle the FitTower box....somehow....:)

Also, storage question....if you leave the stabiizer bar attached......how long would they be , end of one
base to the other? Does that make sense? If the base poles are 20 in. each and with the stabilizer
in between, would it be like 40, 45, etc. inches across? Trying to figure where to put...Thanks.

Got a couple ?'s......how large is the box the bars come in and approximate weight of box? need to know
I can get it inside :) I know I was able to handle the FitTower box....somehow....:)

Also, storage question....if you leave the stabiizer bar attached......how long would they be , end of one
base to the other? Does that make sense? If the base poles are 20 in. each and with the stabilizer
in between, would it be like 40, 45, etc. inches across? Trying to figure where to put...Thanks.
Hi Aqua Girl,

The box that the STS Bars ship in measure 29 x 28 x 3.5 (inches) and weighs 29 pounds.

If you leave the stabilizing connector tucked all the way into the bases, the STS Bars measure 43 inches across (including the two bases and the stabilizer).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.