STS 3.5 SUMMER LADIES:9/13-9/19

drover

Cathlete
hey guys, so sorry to be so absent this week, my hubby has been hoggin' the computer, and i've been so busy. and, what do i think of the 1-legged squat thrust???? i HATE them. i can't do them. maybe about 3 of them and that is it. the 2nd time i did the plyo legs this weeks , i subbed firewalkers.

i am so ready to be done w/STS. i didn't feel like this the first time. i did not even finish this week. i still have one disc to do on wk 3. i had another meltdown yesterday. laid on the couch all day. just too tired to do anything. so, gonna try and do disc 33 tomorrow, then finish up wk 4. i am REALLY tired. i feel better tonite. was gonna try to do d33 today, but didn't have time. so, i feel rested. hopefully i can finish up this week.

a friend of mine has PX90 , and i was thinking about borrowing it. what do ya'll think of it? is it as hard as STS? and, how much of a break should i take if i decide to do it?
anyway, that is my life. just, go,go,go all the time it seems. i have not had time to even read anything on here this week, so, gotta try to catch up sometime.

Hey Cathy! I can't believe it is the last week! We are both beat too! :) We have both had great results this time around, but we are both ready for a break too! :)
Hated the 1 legged squat thrust! DH didn't have any trouble with them! :)
So sorry to hear that this time around has not been good for you. As for P90X, I think it is easier. I didn't like it because I disliked Tony Horton. You could try it.
Well tonight is Rhythmic Step. Have a great day!

well, feelin' better today, did disc 33, and then did "Finding your core" from the TLT series w/susan harris. i don't like to waste a whole workout on that one. it is a great workout , but of course alot of core/abs which is great. only got abs in one time last week. so, great workout today.

not that it has not been good , but just been so worn out this summer. this weekend was nothing but lay around, i had no energy to do anything. well, i did work yesterday and go to church, but sat. i did NOTHING. and, it is just the last 2 wks really that have been really hard. so, i will be glad to be done.

Hey Cathy, hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday! DH and I did RS last night and sweated buckets. Tonight is our last back and chest workout for M3! I am hoping that I can still lift heavy for the 8 reps. Keeping fingers crossed! :)
It is a balmy 45 degrees this morning! I LOVE FALL! Hopefully some cooler weather is headed your way too! :)
Have a great day!

Well our last chest and back workout for M3 is under our belts! We were SO glad to be finished with disc 34. Tonight is Step Blast and Thursday we do our last plyo legs! WHOOHOOO!
I have been trying to determine what we will be doing after next week, but I am not feeling very creative. :)
Happy Wednesday to you!

45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is not fair.
well, it has "cooled" off a bit here. it was only 90 yesterday, as opposed to 105. and we did get bit of rain last week, but everything is already dead, so nothing is really growing.

well, i did 40m AWT yesterday, the firm, i used lite wts, though, and i 'm gonna try to do ch & back now. hope i make it thru. i am so ready to be done. i am just struggeling to get done this week.
so, i better go and get it done, or i'm gonna talk my self out of it.

Hey Cathy! Hope your workout went well! DH and I did Step Blast last night. Like usual we sweated buckets. :) Tonight is my least favorite workout...the dreaded Plyo Legs. :) HA
We are both ready for next week as a rest too. We have had wonderful results but are both very tired. I am ready for change but have not decided what to do next. :)
Hope all is well with you! Happy Thursday!

TGIF! Well, today is our rest day and OH BOY do we need it! :) The last plyo legs was a killer! I am SO glad it is over! :) If it had not been for DH, I would have quit early. I love having him as a workout buddy. Drill max is on tap for Saturday and the last disc on Sunday. Hope all is well with you. I have enjoyed having you as a online workout buddy and check in friend. I found the experience VERY motivating! DH sends his well wishes and happy thoughts too. Have a great rest week!

hi melissa, sorry to be awol for so long. very busy weekend adn week actually. yeah, i am sooo glad to be done. i am worn out this time around. it is noon on monday and i haven't even thought about a workout. i need to rest , i think. i'm just pooped. thanks for being my check-in budy all summer. think i will wait til next year sometime to do STS again. what about ya'll?

Hey Cathy! DH and I are not sure when we will pull out STS again. Twice in one year is a lot! We may have to just put it away until next year too. :) We are both a little burned out. Have a wonderful day! And we will definitely see you on the forums! :)

so, what do ya'll think you're gonna do this week? i am just not sure. i rested today. i didn't do much of anything til this evening, i rode. but that is about it. i don't know if i should even do any workouts this week. i am not motivated to at all. it is fair week in our town and am gonna be doing some wtuff w/the rodeo. one of my friend's daughter is using one of my horses to ride in the grand entry, and i will probably go help her, then friday afternoon, we all are gonna go to the fair and the rodeo. so, again another busy week. :)

I took a break yesterday...well deserved I must say! :) Tonight I will probably do some cardio. DH is taking a break from working out all week. Have fun with your busy week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.