STS 3.5 SUMMER LADIES:8/9-8/15

drover

Cathlete
well, here we are , the last week of meso 2. i am so tired. i'm glad this is the last week. the way i feel right now, i'm not ready for meso 3. maybe i'll feel better after the rest week.

no workout today, although i did work at the vet clinic for over 3 hrs. today. and boy, was it hot!!!! so, i guess this was a rest day, sort of. not sure if i'm gonna workout tomorrow either. we'll see.

did ya'll have a good weekend? did it cool off up there? still HOT here!! we did get about 20 drops of rain today. maybe at least that means things are gonna change. i hope and pray.
see ya'll tomorrow.
cathy

Hello Cathy! Yes, we are both ready for the end of this Meso Cycle and a rest week! I don't know if it is the heat or our lack of proper rest :) but we have been really tired this last week. Yesterday we had back and biceps and I struggled through the bicep portion. :)
We have CF premix tonight. I am thankful that we are not in the 90s today. :)
We are praying for a cool down for you too! :)
Talk to you later!

hey how are ya'll gettin that cool stuff up? and , i did disc 23, and it is HARD, so get ready for it. i did it out of order, cuz i needed a shorter workout today. but, i did do the ex. stretch, cuz i was hurtin after this workout. and , i had to go down on my wts. for squats, it was really hurting my lower back. so, if we can just get through this week and then , REST!!! we have a super busy weekend coming up too, so good time for a rest. ya'll try to stay cool.

my bloodhound is sick, gonna have to take her to the vet tomorrow. she has a temp of 103 and has not been able to walk on her right foot today. i was so busy, i didn't have time to take her in, but i didn't know she had a temp. til i got home from work tonite and it was like 8 by then.
well, later, cathy

Hey Cathy!

First, go into your signature and delete the whole thing. You will need to start over and add only once. HTH!

We were forced to take a night off last night. We were set to do cardio and ended up waiting an hour and a half for a very late contractor. We set up for him to show before our workout. UGH! Oh well, we will have a chance to do it tonight! :)

Sorry to hear about your furry baby! I hope he feels better! :)

:) thanks, what is HTH? and i did 44m. Firm cardio w/ 2# wt gloves and 2# ankle wts. for lite sculpt sections.

ok, i wejt to= user cp and tried to delete, but don't think they deleted. let me see here. and i'm trying to put a picture up, so we'll see how that works LOL

Hey Cathy...
Bobby and I finished Cardio Fusion last night and tonight Disc 22 is on tap. It was so hot here yesterday that the workout was EXHAUSTING! I seriously looked like a drowned rat when we were done! :) I think both of us are definitely on board with a rest week next week. :)
How is your furry baby? I hope all is well!
Have a lovely hump day!

of course, it took my brainy son to fix my mess up. but, now how do you get your name in color and a different font?
i did the firm's Calorie Killer today. and it is a killer.

CARDIO FUSION IN ITS ENTIRETY?????? last time i did that , thought i would die. i'm impressed.!!!!

CARDIO FUSION IN ITS ENTIRETY?????? last time i did that , thought i would die. i'm impressed.!!!!

NO! We did the step premix #1. We have done the entire thing and it is the buttkicker! This premix was only about 50 minutes long. ;)

ok, my son did that too. :) i asked him to put up a picture of me, but the one he picked was not very nice. he's a meanie.:) maybe i can find a half-way decent one for him to put up.

You are so cute, Cathy! ;)

Well we did Disc 22 last night and we are both fried! I am actually look forward to cardio tonight...whew! :) How is your doggie doing?

Talk to you later!

Last edited:
Good Friday morning to you Cathy! Well we finished Low Max Premix 1 last night. Tonight is Legs, Disc 23. I can't believe we are nearly finished with Meso 2! Time sure does fly! We have a busy weekend planned but we will definitely fit in our workouts. :) I hope you have a great weekend and we will chat soon! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.