STS 3.5 SUMMER LADIES:8/30-9/5

marnold

Cathlete
Hey Cathy! Well we made it through the weekend! :) We have an uber busy week with the roofers coming but we will make sure to get our workouts in. :) Saturday we both finished the Insanity Fit Test and Power Max. My heart rate monitor said that I burned 856 calories!:eek: Sunday we did Disc 27 and we both rocked it! :)

Tonight we will do another Insanity workout and relax a little before the roofers show up on Tuesday morning.

I may be missing in action this week, but I will be thinking about you! Have a great day! :)

Later tater!

wow! yep, busy here, too. i'll try and keep the thread going this week. hope to be able to get online some. no workouts fri,sat, sun. horse show fri & sat. busy sun. today , hoping to get to ch & bk, not sure waht disc. so, bbl
cathy

disc 28 today. super duper workout!!!! this is the 7 rep one. love those 7 reps. LOL! here are my wts i used:

flat bench 53
bb row 60
ch fly 24
1 arm row 34
incline bench 50
deadlift 60
incline fly 23
horiz. row 29

had a great workout. the last rep was tough on all of them,so that is good. did extended stretch, which felt VERY good after all the riding i did this weekend.
g2g for now.

WAY TO GO CATHY! WHOOOHOOO! You must be so proud of yourself...we are! :) Doing the happy dance for you out here in Utah! :)

well, hi ladies, i really am still alive. LOL! been busy, and computer issues. i have been doing my workouts. but, last nite, i went riding, and my horse was gettin' a drink out of the tank and almost fell in! he lost his footing and we almost took a swim. he caught himself , but i jerked my arm bad holding on, and aggravated my tennis elbow really bad. so, disc 30 today was mainly done w/my left arm. major drag!!! and, this is the super heavy week. i am so bummed! and, i think i'm kinda burned out on STS. i'm sooooo tired. it is really hard to get thru these workouts. so, if i can get thru the next 2 weeks, i'm done for the year w/STS. i really have been having a hard time keeping my focus. anyway, i did 4ds kickbox yesterday w/the abs and 3 sets of tall box climb. well, gotta go for now. so, ttyl.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.