STS 3.5 SUMMER LADIES:8/23-8/29

drover

Cathlete
WOW! it is almost the end of august. this summer has flown by. i wish it would just keep flyin, and get cooler. kids start school here tomorrow. unbelievable!

well, ya ready to do meso 3? i started today w/the first plyo legs cuz i needed a shorter workout today. man, it seemed harder this time. i just about passed out. mega puke factor. as a matter of fact i still feel kinda pukey. think i am gonna do shoulder, tris, and ? , can't think of the 3rd thing, anyway, gonna do it tomorrow, cuz i probably will only have 4 days to workout this week. have to work at a horse show friday & saturday, and don't think a workout is gonna happen those days, except for cleaning stalls, riding, and sweating to death.guess that will count.

anyway, has it cooled off up there any? still in the 100's down here.:(

well, ttyl

Good Monday to you! Neither of us can believe Meso 3 is here! Tonight we have drill max and abs. We had a good week off. It was definitely needed. Also this week we start Insanity Cardio. I admit that I am a little scared! :) It all depends when we get it. It shipped yesterday.
Well I better scoot! Have a great day! :)

OWWW! gonna have sore shoulders, bi's & tri's tomorrow. i think i got the weight right this time in meso 3. very hard. barely made my 8 reps. i plan to be sore all over for the next month.

you're really gonna do insanity???? guess you're insane. i read on the boards last nite that it makes the imax's look like a walk in the park. i can barely struggle thru imax's, so no insanity for me. i'm insane enough!:)

i am wondering if i should have ordered STS cardio.
well, baking again in s. texas. how wonderful. have a good workout tonite!

oh yeah, what is OAL?
and how come my circle has not moved on my ticker thing? i did disc 27 today. do i have to change it? that ain't gonna happen.

Hey Cathy!

OAL-order of the arrow ladies...look for threads which contain <---

Yes, we are insane. :)LOL
We needed to up our cardio a bit. Both of us reached some plateaus and we are actually looking forward to the punishment. That is DEFINITELY insane! :)

ok, i still don't get the arrow thing. but, anyway, i am SO SORE. i can barely squat. i worked at the clinic this afternoon and it was very painful. :)

Sorry to hear that you are so sore, Cathy! :( Try a little motrin and a warm bath with epsom salts. Maybe that will help?
We sweated like crazy during our cardio last night. Tonight is chest and back. DH is a little under the weather, so I might be going solo tonight.
Better scoot...today is already busy!
Hope you feel better today. :)

Hey Cathy, happy Hump Day!
Well I finished Disc 25 last night all by myself! :( Bobby was too sick. He has some stomach bug which I am avoiding like the plague! :) He says he feels better this morning, and wants to do cardio with me tonight.
I reviewed my weight selection from last time I did MESO 3 last night and I have gone up 10lbs on each exercise so far! THAT IS AWESOME! I am very impressed with STS!
How are you doing? Are you feeling any better? I sure hope so!
Well later tater!

BTW...I removed the ticker because I tried a gazillion times to get it to update this am and it refused. SO out of frustration I removed it all together. :)

Good morning Cathy! Last night we made it through cardio. Bobby was feeling better and I was happy to have my workout buddy back. :) Tonight is Plyo Legs and I admit that I am a little scared! Last time around, we did the squat rack legs and I have no experience with the plyo. I am sure we will do fine...heck, you can do anything for 46 minutes right?! :) Have a great day!

PS... It looks like the ticker has been updated and works now, so I put it back in there. I still have to do it manually even though I am using a Cathe rotation...? Oh well!

Last edited:
howdy, sorry to be gone. busy last 2 days. how did yo get the ticker to update? i thought it did it automatically. i'll never be able to do in myself.

i was sore for 3 days after plyo legs. WOW! i can't believe you have gone up 10#, that is incredible. i am going up 1-2# on each excercise, but not 10!!! today was chest & back, and then i did a 30 m. firm cardio. tomorrow and sat, i am riding at a horse show , so there will be no more workouts for the rest of the week. bummer. but, i will be working my buns off at the show. ya'll have a good weekend and i will probably not be back on til sunday.
oh, is meso 3 killin' y"all? i am finding it VERY hard. seems harder than last time, or maybe i just forgot.

Cathy! It was great to "see" you! We finished Plyo Legs last night! All I can say is WOW! It was SO hard but a good hard. I have really been loving Meso 3. I love to go heavy; I am not so great at endurance. Plyo Legs was a happy medium. :0 I am not sore yet...yet being the important word here. :) We have a busy weekend too; we have roofers coming next week, so I need to get as many outside chores done as possible. I will be going into work on Monday, but then I will be off the rest of the week. My mission? To keep the furry babies out of the roofing mess on the ground! :) I dread the thought of all the roofing nails everywhere...UGH! Oh well, I will be glad when it is done and glad that we don't have to do it this time. Roofing is HARD work! :)
Oh, as for the sticker....I have to manual change it still on the Cathe Fun page. Who knows?! Oh well. :) It is supposed to automatically update, but it hasn't done so for me. :)

Well, have a great weekend and fun at the show!
See you next week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.