STS 3.5 SUMMER LADIES:7/26-8/1

drover

Cathlete
well, here is another week. time just flys. we are beginning M2W2. i did disc 15 yesterday and it was a good workout. was gonna do a workout today, but i am just worn out. so, will rest today and i will try and hit it hard tomorrow. it is so dern hot here, it is hard to get motivated to do anything. i don't even want to go outside.

are ya'll still around or am i talkin' to myself????:)

cathy

Hey Cathy...we are here! What a busy weekend we had! UGH! Family can be so demanding sometimes. :) Well, now that I have a chance to catch my breath....
We have some kind of cardio today...who knows what?! LOL
Sorry to hear that it has been so hot! It is very hard to get motivated in the heat...I agree!
I cannot believe we are into the second week of Meso 2 already! WOW! Time flies when you are having fun, eh?!

hi ya'll, well, i did disc 16 this am. i really like the back-off sets. then i did cardio from 4-day LIS again, love that workout. i did the last section 2x, the one where you do all 3 step combos. then , i worked this afternoon. i am really tired. cardio for me tomorrow.
have fun, cathy

Hey Cathy! How's today going? Bobby and I did the Cardio Power premix last night from 4DS Kickbox DVD. It was a killer! Tonight is Disc 16. I am looking forward to it. I woke up in the middle of the night with terrible tummy monkeys. They are still hangin on this morning but I am praying they are gone by tonight. It is supposed to be ultra hot today and I can honestly say I am not excited about that. :)
Hope you got some rest and are ready for your cardio day. :) Have a good one!

howdy, i did "Better Burn, Better Buns" (tracie long). kind of an interval, functional, med. ball workout. good workout. i love tracie's workouts.

hope you're feeling better, melissa.
cathy

Hey Cathy...it is good to hear that you had a fun workout yesterday. Bobby and I did Disc 16 yesterday and we rocked it! My tummy is feeling fine now must have just been a temp. bug. :) Tonight we need to do some cardio and have not decided what yet. :) I guess it will be our very own surprise.

Have a wonderful hump day!

YIKES!!!!!
today was disc 17, legs. THEN, FOR SOME INSANE REASON , i did the firm's power half hour to get some extra cardio. which i thought, "it is only 30min." well, it is a tough 30min. and lots of lower body. so, i am FRIED! and i was already sore from yesterday's workout. hope i can walk tomorrow.

have fun w/ your cardio tonite.:)
cathy

You are too cute Cathy! :) We have disc 17 tonight. Bobby thinks it will be good because his legs are still sore after last week! :)
We did Step Jam last night. Wow what an oldie but goodie! We were both sweaty messes!
So how are your legs feeling this morning?!
Have a great Friday eve!

my buns are sore.:) i did the firm's ultimate fat blasting workout today. then, got the grandkids and have been going all day and will be outside riding in the morning w/them. so, there will probably not be a workout tomorrow. be way too busy. may not be able to check-in tomorrow. so, see ya'll on the weekend, maybe
cathy

Hey Cathy! With the workout you described, I am SURE your buns are sore! :) We did legs (#17) last night too and boy, it was hard! My biggest problem is that it is such a struggle for me to hold the 40# dumbbells. I finally relented and put on my weight straps and they helped a bunch. Tonight is our off night and Saturday is Cardio with Sunday being #18. Our weekends are so busy with yardwork and other chores that I don't have much time to post either. :) Have fun with the grandbabies! Later chickie!

whew!, busy 2 days. had the grandkids yesterday, rode horses all friday morning. so, no work out yesterday. today i did disc 18, and a 30 m firm cardio. then helped give a bridal shower this afternoon. just got home and i am wore out!!!! gonna chill the rest of the day, i think. ya'll have a great rest of the weekend. will start new check-in tomorrow. and we are already on wk3!!!! i cna't believe how fast it is going.
cathy

oh,oh, did ya'll see august rotation? it looks really cool. how about if we do that after we finish STS? :) if ya'll want to. i think i would like to try it. i don't have all the workouts , but i guess i could sub some STS for the ones i don't have.
cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.