STS 3.5 SUMMER LADIES:7/19-7/25

drover

Cathlete
hi melissa and bobby,
here we are, already in meso 2. i did disc 13 today. i was able to go up 1# on all the excercises. great workout. ttyl, cathy

Hello Cathy! Yes here we are! Meso 2 already! We worked out hard this weekend in prep for this week (I know dumb!). I had been achey last week, so I told Bobby that we needed to workout a teeny bit harder. This morning I woke up feeling pretty good. Maybe it worked? :)

I am so looking forward to this cycle. We have BM2 premix and abs tonight and then Disc 13 on Tuesday.

Good for you on such a good workout! :)
Talk to you later!

ok, don't know what i was thinking today. i did cardio fusion in its entirety and i thought , "oh, it is on like 70m or a bit more" how hard could it be??????? well, i have one thing to say! ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't think i'm gonna be able to walk tomorrow. apparantly, i have never done the whole thing. the 2nd segment of body max 2 is VERY HARD. i actually had to stop a couple times and suck in air. now, tell me that is not HIIT training! surely it is. you go til you can't breathe and then recover, right? well, i could not breath. what a tough workout. my feet are killing me. think i'm too old for that one.:)

wow, you're doing bm2 and that is what killed me. i can't even imagine doing that whole workout. i don't have and i don't think i want it.:)
cathy

Hey chickie! Wow! Cardio Fusion IS tough! Good job!

We did a premix of BM2 (timesaver) and Abs Circ Weights and plates...serious buttkicker! :) Trust me...we were huffing and puffing too! I sweated so much that my ponytail holder fell out of my wet hair half way through! :) It was seriously gross!

Tonight is Disc 13. I am actually relieved that it is weights night! LOL

Talk to you later!

Cathy! I hope you are still not suffering with a migraine! :) Bobby and I finished Disc 13 last night and not only did we go up in weight...I HAVE DOMS! I haven't felt that for a while so I was happy! ;) Have a good evening!

hi ya'll, no, it went away last nite, left right after my workout today and have been w/grandkids today.

i felt great today, did disc 14, and then 4-day split LIS cardio only. and i still feel good tonite. i dont' know why some days i am totally wiped out and others i have tons of energy. cant' figure it out. disc14 did not seem too hard to me. but, it was a good workout.

not sure what i am doing tomorrow, but tomorrow evening, i am going to a ranch to ride horses.
see ya'll later
cathy

Hey chickie! Glad to see that you are feeling okay. :)
We did the double cardio from 4DS step last night. It was fun. Tonight is 14 LEGS! I am so weird but I love legs. Legs are not Bobby's favorite but he does fabulous anyway. ;)
It has been super hot here this week, so after our workouts we are drenched. I wonder if you sweat like crazy if you burn more fat? Can't help dreamin! LOL
Well I am home today and off the rest of the week. Today I have to go to the dreaded grocery store. I have no idea why I hate it so bad, but I do. Oh well, at least I don't need a lot! :)
Have a great day!

did a step, kickboxy cardio from the firm. Maximum Calorie Burn. got a bibie study at noon and going ridin later. so, probaly see yall tomorrow:)
have a good workout!!

actually, not a bibie , but a bible study.:) hey, where are you guys? oh, yeah, friday is your off day. wow, the last 2 days have been busy. rode for about 4 hrs last nite. then, rode again early this morning. we were outside 1, then lunch, short nap, and outside to play some more. so, now workout for me today. and tomorrow is disc 15. and, a short cardio , if i have the energy.
what ya'll doing this weekend?
cathy

hi all, did disc 15 & 4-day split HIS, cardio only. i love both of those. HIS definitely has some difficult steps, but really fun when you finally get them.

then went and swam w/the grankids for awhile and we met papa for dinner. had fun!
have a blessed LORD'S day.
cathy
Edit/Delete Message

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.