STS 3.5 SUMMER LADIES:7/12-7/18

drover

Cathlete
hey melissa and bobby, well, thank the LORD it is rest week. i am exhausted and have had a migraine the last 2 days, and had the grandkids here or at their house for the last 4 days. i am so tired. oh , sorry to complain. the heat is not helping , either.

well, i worked out 10 days in a row, and i think i may have overdone it, just a bit. :) so, today , i did not work out, but still very busy. so, i haven't thought about rest week. i am gonna be working at the vet clinic every day in the HOT afternoon, so i may have nothing left for a workout. we'll see!

what are ya'lls plans for the week?
cathy

Hello Cathy! So sorry to hear that you are feeling so poorly! It is not fun to not feel well. Hopefully this rest week will be just what you need. :)

Well this week we will not be lifting any weights just as Cathe directs. :) Yesterday we did 4DS LIS with no weights. It worked just fine. We sweated like pigs. :)

I think the rest of the week, we will take it day by day. If we don't feel like working out, we won't. :)

Have a wonderful rest week and take an extra dip in the pool, you deserve it! :)

WOW! great minds think alike:) that is exactly what i was just thinking. if i feel like working out, i'm gonna, if not, i'm gonna rest. just have a fun week. i am gonna do one of my firm's today and then i'll see what is going on tomorrow.
may drive out and see my parents today and pick up my dad's flatbed trailer. gotta go haul hay this week. UGH! always in the hottest part of the summer.
ttyl, cathy

ok, did a boot camp workout from the firm. not as hard as cathe's, but i was dripping sweat when i got done. and then did weights & plates. WORD OF ADVICE, don't use 4# ankle wts. for this workout. auugghhhh! don't know what i was thinking.
anyway, i had energy today, so i thought i go for it, had a good workout. i never know from day to day if i'm gonna have any energy, or get a migraine,.
cathy

Hello Cathy! Well, last night we worked out and completed 4DS HIS with abs from LIS. It was fun and short....just how we like it! :) We will probably do Bootcamp or Kickbox from 4DS tonight...not sure yet. I am kind of getting antsy to continue on with STS. This week has me a little befuddled, because I like routine! :)
Hope your week is going better and that your awful migraine is gone! :) Later tater!

hi ya'll, well, yeah, i feel better today. no workout, though, the grandkids came over and we rode this monrning and my granddaughter and i went for a hike down the creek, (no water in it, too dry), and wandered thru the bamboo forest and then, she got in the water trough to cool off. by that time i was sweatin' bad. so, this was a nice day off. it is nice to just relax. i'm sure i'll workout tomorrow, do a cardio. i just got my new cathe bands and a new stability ball, that was supposed to be cherry red, but it sure looks pink to me. i hate PINK!!! i already have a pink one, i want a red one. so, i emailed them and told them i don't think it is red and i didn't get the foot pump w/it either. i hope they get back to me. have you ever ordered anything from cathe?

Good morning Cathy! We didn't workout last night either! We went to the Home Depot and bought another window AC unit instead! :) We both were relieved to have a break from working out. Tonight we will probably do some cardio and then run the dogs in the field. It has been so hot here (high 90's this week) that it has been hard to exercise the dogs. We end up waiting until later in the day. Our male has been ULTRA hyper at night and we are sure that he hasn't been getting enough exercise SO tonight we are going to run the hyper right outta him! LOL
Sorry to hear about the stability ball trouble. I have ordered very few items from Cathe.com but when I needed a response from Customer Service, they have always helped and were very kind. Good luck!
Later gator...I gotta scoot!

LOL! you dog sounds like my grandkids! we try to wear them out too, but it is usually the other way around. off to do a cardio.
later, cathy

i just looked at your pics of your puppy. he is beautiful. are you dogs papered? wish we lived closer, you might talk me into gettin a puppy out of him. :)
i just told my dil yesterday to shoot me if i ever get another animal. LOL!

i LOVE,LOVE,LOVE greman shepherd puppies. they are so adorable. i think i've told you, but i have had shepherds all my life. my dad brought our first one home when i was 4 and i have pretty much had one since then. but, i think i'm on my last one. caspian is 12 and going downhill. i'll have to get a pic up for ya. he is a beautiful dog. even in his old age.
i have a bloodhound & a redbone hound. and, they are enough to handle. have had them about ayear. they may be my last dogs. by the time they die i will be really old. LOL!

Hey chickie! I love my babies too! Zeus has been neutered. We were too afraid to bring pups into the world, because we didn't know enough responsible dog owners around here. When Athena was born, 3 out of the 12 pups born ended up in the shelter before they turned a year old! Both of our dogs are papered. Athena is still intact and I have been debating on whether we will EVER allow her to have a litter. Everyone we know wants pups, but again, we fear that our hearts will break if we cannot find 12 good homes. :)
I love bloodhounds! They look so sweet! (insert heart melting face)
We were just talking the other night that we understand now why old people end up with tiny dogs...the BIG ones are hard to handle!
Short story...Zeus HATES to have his toenails trimmed...Saturday was the day for the deed. Bob and I ended up laying on top of him to hold him so that we could make sure we didn't cut them too short! He is such a BABY! :) I know we looked like morons in the backyard running around chasing a 100 lb dog. :)

YEOW!!!! i am beat. i did 60m. of aerobics, it was actually like a circuit , i guess. cardio segment, lite wt. segment. did 3 of each, and then added 7m. of boot camp drills that i found online. great workout! but, i got so shaky in the middle of it i had to stop and eat half a banana. ???? what is up w/that?
anyway, i am done!!!!
cathy

Happy Friday Eve! Well, last night we made it through 4DS Kickbox. It was SO hot in the basement, I was glad to be done. I am not sure what we have on tap tonight...probably 4DS Bootcamp. This heat is exhausting, so it won't be a long workout that is for sure. Have a wonderful day!

awww, that is so sad. too bad you had to neuter him, he is a gorgeous dog. we have had 2 litters and found good homes for all of them. my first female had 13! 3 died, but 10 puppies was quite a job. by the time they are 6 wks old , you're ready for them to live somewhere else, they are soooo cute, but alot of work. and, are all over you when you go outside. then, caspian's mother had 7, but she could not give birth, so we did a c-section. it was really cool. i know my vet really well, and he let me help birth them. he took a puppy out and handed it to me or my neice, and we would clean them up and shake them so they would breath. so, i've had caspian even before he was born. he is also registered. his grandfather is in germany. he is such a beautiful dog, i wish i could have another one like him. actually, those puppy pics of zeus look alot like caspian when he was a puppy. he is very dark. more black than red. and he is registered as a black & red, rather than blk & tan. we did breed him one time, but i was not impressed w/the offspring , so decided not too. he did not pass on his looks or his size for some reason.

anyway, yep, the heat is bad, i am so thankful we have AC. how do y'all workout w/out it. i think i would pass out. it is still in the 100's here. every single day. i am trying to get some pics up of all my critters and grandbabies on site, but i'm not very good w/the computer, so i'll keep trying. :)
ttyl, cathy

HOWDY, well i did the firm's dangerous curves ahead today. (aerobic/weight training), but used very lite weights, of course. no heavy weights this week. was sweatin' like crazy. then i did 10m of a body weight circuit i found online. it was fun.
cathy

Good Morning! TGIF! We did 4DS Bootcamp last night and WOW...it is hard to believe how much you can sweat in 1/2 hour! We were both spent. Today is supposed to be our off day. I am pretty sure we will play with the dogs.

Your pictures are FABULOUS! Your horses are beautiful. Is that your son and grandbabies? They are gorgeous...you should be proud! It is so nice to put a post with a face! :)

thanks, i think they are quite adorable!!! yes, that is my son w/nicola on red, i think. i forgot. but, if it is the red horse it is red.:) those pics are old though. when i put the newer ones up , they kinda went crazy on me for some reason. but i still did n't get a picture of my shepherd up, did i? LOL! that is what i was wantin to show ya.

well, didn't workout today, but i did work in the yard, dragging limbs, raking, picking up the dead tree parts that my husband has been cutting down. i did squats, plies', dead lifts as i was carrying the wood. so, i guess that is kind of a workout.
well, ya'll have a great weekend. i have a function tomorrow at an unairconditioned building. i am not looking forward to it. it was 100 again today, before a few little showers came thru and it at least dropped a few degrees. it was only 95 instead of 103.
still gonna see if i can get a pic of my shepherd up for ya.
cathy

hey ya'll , did LIC this am and worked this pm. very tired today, will start new check-in tomorrow. bye, :)
cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.