STS 3.5 Summer Ladies, 6/15/09

marnold

Cathlete
Anyone who wants to join us in a 3.5 month rotation of STS with Cardio. We have done STS 3.5 once through and couldn't get enough, so we are doing it again! :) Post if you are interested in joining us! No cliques here! :) This is just for fun and support!

Today:
Disc 1, Meso 1, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps
Ab Circuits - No-Equipment Abs

Hello chickies!
DH and I are so excited to start another 3.5 rotation of STS! Hope all of you are too! :)

Great start to a Monday, eh?

Last edited:
GOOD MORNING! do we have any takers to start today??? well, even if it is just y'all and me, melissa, we will still have fun.

off to do disc 1. ttyl
cathy

Hey Cathy, good morning to you chickie! DH and I will be working out this evening, so we'll check in again tomorrow! :) I am scrambling to print out workout sheets for both of us right now! :) Later! As you can see, I am logged in as DH! :)

silly me! why did i think it would be easier this time around?????? i'm shakin'!!
i forgot how fast the workouts move in meso 1. do you think there is enough cardio involved to make it a little bit of cardio too? my heart was pumping.

AND, have i mentioned lately how much i HATE pushups?????!!!!!!!! they must be cathe's all-time favorite excercise.

gonna do no-eqiup. abs.

melissa, what do ya'll have for post-workout fuel when ya do weights?
cathy

hmmmm. i thought i had done no-equip. abs. but, i sure don't remember those 64 cruches. harder than i thought it was gonna be. of course, what else would i expect?:)
cathy

Too funny Cathy! I do remember cursing at Cathe to slow the hell down last time! :) I can't wait to get home to start the workout! :) Later tater

melissa, ok, i'm confused about the workout card. if my actual weight is heavier than my target weight, do i edit it to make my actual weight the 1rm? cuz it changes the target weight? don't get it.
cathy

I just started meso 1 yesterday!
I would love to join your check-in.
I did meso 1 once already. I did disc one of meso 2 and no more. I stopped because of health reasons but am now ready to start again. It will be interesting to see if I get through 2 and 3. I loved meso 1. I find I enjoy endurance way more than heavy lifting.

Annie

YAY! welcome annie, it is good to have another one here. hope we get even more.

melissa, how are you . did y'all get disc 1 done?
so, what are ya'll doing tomorrow for cardio?
cathy

Hi ya'll! I haven't done STS through yet but, started the 3.5 rotation yesterday. Hope it's okay to join ya'll! WOW what a workout! I agree with you Cathy... all those pushups!!! :eek: Did IMax 2 today. Love the abs, too!

WOW!!! did lowmax and 20 min. of core max, sta. ball.
i am dead!!! actually, my lowmax is off of fittv, so i had to do it 2x to get a 70m. workout. what a great workout. i've only done it once, but it is so fun. and no impact, my old joints love that.
cathy

melissa, ok, i'm confused about the workout card. if my actual weight is heavier than my target weight, do i edit it to make my actual weight the 1rm? cuz it changes the target weight? don't get it.
cathy

CATHY! I am so sorry...our internet has been down. Ok...on your workout card. If you are printing a workout card each day, then yes I would put in your actual weight you lifted and recalculate your 1RM. I have printed cards for the ENTIRE series, and our 1RMs are fine for now, so we are making handwritten changes if needed. We will go back at the end and update on line. HTH.

Welcome MrsMilk and IronLady! DH and I made it through Disc 1 last night. I was feeling SO strong. My worksheets were right on and I was able to squeak out 75% of the pushups on my toes! AWESOME! Tonight is Imax 2.
Later taters!

Hi ya'll! I haven't done STS through yet but, started the 3.5 rotation yesterday. Hope it's okay to join ya'll! WOW what a workout! I agree with you Cathy... all those pushups!!! :eek: Did IMax 2 today. Love the abs, too!

WELCOME! Those pushups are UNBELIEVABLE! :)

I just started meso 1 yesterday!
I would love to join your check-in.
I did meso 1 once already. I did disc one of meso 2 and no more. I stopped because of health reasons but am now ready to start again. It will be interesting to see if I get through 2 and 3. I loved meso 1. I find I enjoy endurance way more than heavy lifting.

Annie

HI Annie! I think I have "talked" to you before. Your beautiful Chow Chows make me miss by baby who passed away a couple of years back.

melissa, that is so great, i can do some pushups on my toes, but cahte's are so hard, i don't last long. i just HATE pushups. pushups and leg press are my most hated excercises.
i am feelin' lowmax. whew!

Thanks for the welcome! My name is Sherry. No wo today, Tue. Thur are longer days at work sometimes just use them as rest days.... so Disc 2 tomorrow!!! Will hopefully get in cardio on Thurs. KPC is on the calendar! LOVE that one! ttyl! Hope everyone has a Great night!

Hi Melissa,

Yes, we have talked about Chow's before! Mine are 2 1/2 and 9 years old. We were were about how the older one would get along with the younger one (she was 4 months old when we got her), but they get along great.

Annie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.