Streaming Indoor Cycling Classes?

gypsymom

Cathlete
Hi, Does anyone have experience with streaming indoor cycling classes - good or bad. Peleton is a bit expensive for me at $40/month. I have Cathe On Demand and would like to incorporate additional instructors. Thanks!!

I did a google search and found several on You Tube, all of which are free and can be downloaded to your tablet, smart phone, etc. I've done one so far, 25 min. 'ride' through the Dolomites.

Studio Sweat on Demand is excellent and you can try it for free for one week. I believe it's maybe &20/month or something like that. They also have other types of workouts with TRX/ weights etc so you could get alot of use out of it.
Jamie

I use the peloton app as well, wry affordable at 13.99 a month. I used to use studio sweat, I prefer the peloton app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use Peloton too, but I don't renew every month. I use Bitgym which is super fun, and you can use it on a
Treadmill and elliptical as well. Both are great.

So interested in this as well. I have been trying to spin once a week. How often do those of you who use Peloton spin a week?

So interested in this as well. I have been trying to spin once a week. How often do those of you who use Peloton spin a week?

Since I had an ankle injury (peroneal tendonitis)last year, I got into cycling since that was all I could do for cardio. Between riding outside and spinning I do cycling 5 to 6 days a week). I never thought I'd spin that much because of how sore I'd be in glutes but your body adjusts, especially with foam rolling and stretching.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.