Step Jump & Pump + Step Blast

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Morning Everyone :)

I'm looking to buy yet another workout, I really would like just a basic fun step workout, so I figure I'd buy this DVD. However, I'm not all the excited about SJP, but really want the Step Blast workout.

Step Jump & Pump, what is your take on this workout? Thank you.

Teddygirl~

I just got this to replace my VHS Step Blast. From what I've seen, everyone loves this DVD for the masses of premixes.:)

Thanks Shelley,

Hope you don't mind me asking, but here it goes. Do you want to sell your VHS Body Blast x( :) :)

Teddygirl~

Well, I love SB/SJP, but if you are looking for basic step workouts, try Cardio Hits. The workouts are awesome and you get three all-step workouts on one DVD.

Good luck!
Marie

I have this dvd and it is one of my favorites. I love step blast, but I really like sjp also, I love the hi-lo in it, and the step segment is good too. You can get a decent workout with just the step and hi-lo segments if you don't want to do the weight segments. I think there is even a premix like this. Happy shopping:)

I use SJP less than any other Cathe, but whenever I put it in I have a blast! The time goes by very quickly, and like everyone else said the premixes rock!!! :)

Missy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.