start the insanity wednesday

pinkquinn

Cathlete
okay messed up my rotation unknowingly, I should do Plyo Cardio Circut today:eek:

I hate/love this one. Its where the results are right?!

Last night at costco I had a snack....the turkey wrap (healthy right?:rolleyes:)

Check the internet for the nutritional content....810 calories!!!!!??? should have had a big mac, they taste better. So I blew it yesterday, and decided to have to eat too much clean food.

Today I will watch the calories and get INSANE

Way to go Pinkquin..I can't say the same, yesterday I went out for lunch, Island Burger OMG, well anyways I had only half of my burger and half of my fry's. drank water.
But today I promise I won't eat junk food.:confused:

Pinkquin if your hungry eat, try to eat every 2-3 hours and don't worry about how many calories you are eating. Remenber you don't want to get to starvation mood, because is when you bady won't loose bady fat, it will store bady fat..and drink lots of water..:p

Pinkquin I just want to do 2 more weeks of the Insanity because when I first stared I skipped 3 days of it. So for today I have Plyo circuit cardio, I really love the feeling, and is the first month videos so not to bad, after done the second month is kind of easy, of course depend on what I've eat the day before and it wasn't that good, so well see.. :D:D

C'on Insane Lady.. let's get the party start it!!:p:p

done for today!!!

We did the same one. I was dieing on the last round. But I pull it off, and did Biceps ans triceps I'm very winded:eek: But I did it.
Yesterday I did core side planks that I hold for 60 sec. 3 sets, that's hard but they work pretty good, ans also lower plank with 5 pound plate on my back. 2 sets.

How is your day working for you? And anybody else here...:D:D:D

okay going to work out NOW i promise. you kick MAJOR booty
bbl

yeah any insanity lurkers? join in we need you

Eunice you are an animal!! Maybe I should try that plank stuff to flatten my abs up after my baby.

Plyo CC DONE. What torture...but I feel so accomplished when I am done, and I am done.

FOR NOW

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.