start the insanity thursday!

pinkquinn

Cathlete
OKKKKKKKay. Reporting back for duty. I guess I like getting my butt kicked:p

I asked my husband today if he thought that the daily butt whoopn's were worth it, as I have not seen a big move in the scale. He said he could see changes. whew! I hate when I work this hard with no results. So that was encouraging.

Eunice, my partner in crime! Lets go for it today. I havent looked to see what the workout is today, but it will get done. I cant believe you can do additonal excersizes when you are done with insanity.

Shaun T is a great instructor. He does not get on your nerves when you are working really hard (or should I say "in pain"). He is really motivating. My husband was my trainer, that is how we met. He was the best! SUPER SUPER motivating.

Anyway...enjoy....bbl

Lets do it again!!!!

How sweet, that was how your met your husband, personal trainer..
Ok Pinkquin lets do it.. I think today I will do cardio recovery, Yes I know I'm sore my whole body is sore.:confused::eek:
Don't worry you'll see the results soon, did you take a picture? I didn't, and I wish I did so if your early in the rotation take one Pinkquin!
I can see my body change I can see more muscle but I don't have any picture to compare with,:mad: and the only thing is that my DH told me,"Oh man you work really hard I can tell" That's the best reword ever!!!:D:D:D

P.S.
What's your name pinkquin?

Cardio Recovery today!!!! Yipppeee. I can use the break

My name is Paula. I do have a picture we took at the beginning of this week. Maybe Dh will take another one tonight and then we can compare in 5 weeks:eek: this program is so hard I cant even think about the next five weeks

done it!!!

I did it Cardio Recovery and Chest and back from 4 days split!! Yes I know I'm hard head but I love it..:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::D
Ok Paula I don't know if you like to be call by your name or Pinkquin. I like them both ...
Good for you, you you took a picture!! Are you going to post any?
Ok Pinkquinn I will talk tou you later!!!:D:D:D

Hi Eunice-

You can call me Paula, anything is fine with me.

My dh is taking the computer and giving me his old one at his office, so I dont know if I will be able to post anything tomorrow. If I get my computer up and running I will post. If not wait for me... I will still be doing insanity though?;)

Hi Pinkquin:
How things are going on for you? Yesterday(Saturday) was a very busy day, I did not have time to workout, and ate out:mad::mad: Not good, I had only half of my plate but still before my DH got back home I would never, ever go out to eat:mad::mad: I was starving, far away from home, so I had to eat.
Today I will squish a workout:rolleyes: probably I'm going to the gym and do elliptical.
Well I hope your doing ok and see you here soon, take care..;);)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.