Start the INSANITY friday

pinkquinn

Cathlete
Hello

got my computer back and am ready to go! I got a cold last week and did not work out friday:(-My daughters bday was yesterday and did not workout yesterday either:(.....now that I'm finished with my confession I can move on:p

The good news is I did the calorie caluculation from the elite nutrition packet in the insanity package and I reluctantly increased my calories and BAM!!! I lost 2lbs and I dont feel so drained. I was feeling pretty washed out there for a while. YUCK.

I got a new puppy. I already have a 1year old german shepherd (who I love) so I figured what the heck. I'm already cleaning all the time.

So, cant wait to get back on track today after my little rest. I can push harder now!

Gooood day to YOU!

Hey Pinkquin I'm glad your back, everybody needs a break some time, I need one and I haven't take it,congrats in your weight lost, that is really good news, and also with your new puppy. There so cute but a lot of work a lot of cleaning, good luck..
Yesterday I did not feel like going insane, so I went to the gym and ran for 63 min.:eek: ran, walking up hill, run, and again until the time was over, I wanted to go longer but the treadmill had time limit"
So today I have to go back to insanity and finish is only 2 more workouts to go:confused::eek: is already 3:30 pm and I'm just going to workout today.
My entire body is sore, (beside today I have the house for my DH and my self sooooo):D:D Ok now that everybody is back my DH is going to the gym(cross fit) and I'm going to my gym (garage) and finish..
Have a good evening you all.:D:p:D

Last edited:
You crack me up! you have the house to yourself soooo;) Wasn't running for 63minutes way harder than insanity?

after this week I get a rest and then MONTH 2!:eek:

I am hoping to drop five pounds of fat this month and then I can wear my prepregnacy clothes...finally! You think I can do it?

Do you workout every day? How old is your youngest? I have a 7 year old a 3year old and a 6month old....we are hoping to have one more.

2dogs and 1 cat

1 big husband;) I like a full house...lots of life

see ya tomorrow

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.