St. Louis Area Catheites

Roses

Cathlete
Okay, Here's who I have so far...

Terry, Autumn, Sarah, Kimbra, Angie, Jessica, Sami, and Others??

Any others in this area or nearby interested in a get together sometime? I'm thinking mid to late September or early to mid October? Any thoughts or other dates? I hate to get too close to the holidays because most of us are probably swamped with work and family parties.

What do we want to do, just eat and talk and eat some more or something else??

Wish I was creative here as Cathe is on Step Blast darn it:D !

Lets start ideas rolling....I'm thinking this could be a lot of fun!

Sami

ETA: I only log on every other day or so. If I don't reply soon its just probably my computer day off ;-) .

I'm from the St. Louis area originally, but now live in Florida. I'll be home at the end of September for my sister's bridal shower, but unfortunately will probably be busy all weekend with it! :-( Otherwise, I would love to join in if I were able! :)

I re-read your post and Mid-late September through mid-late October works fine for me. As far as what everyone wants to do...I am open to anything.
Looking forward to pinpointing a date and meeting everyone.

Hey Sami! :) Anytime should be good for me too...I'm game for getting together somewhere to eat and talk. :)))

Terry

I'm pretty flexible. Good food and good conversation sound perfect to me. The only weekend I am not available is the weekend of October 22nd.

Autumn

Kathryn - aren't you from Charleston? You can hit Effingham and then head straight west to St. Louis! We'd love to have you. You're about even between us and the Chicago group.

Sami

Hi all

The first weekend of October is not good for me (it's my birthday) but I am excited to get together!

Jessica

Hi Everyone,

Cindylouhoo, I also grew up in St. Louis and live in Florida now. Where in Florida do you live? I'll be back in St. Louis the first week of October for a short visit.

Linda

Hi everyone.
I'm from St. Louis. I'm unavailable Oct. 22nd too.
What made you decide to organize such a gathering?

Rhiannon

Linda, I now live in Fort Pierce (about an hour north of West Palm Beach). How about you?

Rhiannon, did you by chance go to SLU for undergrad? I knew a Rhiannon whose last name began with a W from there.

Hi Ladies,

I live about 2 hrs west of St. Louis (just north of Columbia).

I would love to be about to join the get together. My September and October are kind of crazy, but let me know what is convenient for everybody else and I will see if I can make it.

Thanks,

Tina

>Hi Cindylouhoo,
>
>We live in Boca Raton now...sure don't miss the St. Louis
>winters!

Linda, how do you like Boca Raton? It seems like such a nice area and I LOVE the Town Center Mall! :D

I hear you about not missing the St. Louis winters! Every Christmas I go home, it reminds me of why I live in Florida! ;)

I'm about 1.5 hours North (as the river flows) of StL, near Hannibal.

I think it would be great to meet some of you. (and give me an extra incentive to 'step up' my workout level :p )

Gail

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.