Spinning....

I have spinervals and icycle. I actually prefer icycle (at www.itrain.com). Even though it's just audio, I really enjoy it. I close my eyes for most of the ride and just enjoy the burn. The price is right also.

I have several spinerals. A couple of my favorites are Mental Toughness, Muscle Breakdown and Lean & Mean. Right now though I am really enjoying the Ultra Conditioning workouts (there are 5 of them) which are circuit type workouts. You spend about 60% on the bike and 40% off. They are tough. I also really like Bending Crank Arms which is partially off the bike as well. My current favorite is Ultra Conditioning 1.0 Ultra Leg Strength Builder.

Of the ones I have, they all vary in length - from 45 minutes to 90 minutes.

Brenda from Cathe's workouts is in several of them like Ultra Contioning 1.0 I already mentioned and Lean & Mean.

I also have Mindy's workouts which I like, but I find myself reaching more for my Spinervals. :)

I just wanted to add: I have had my bike for about 18 months and it was one of the best purchases I've made! I love mine too and hope you'll find workouts you love like I have! :) The Ultra's are tough! :)

Also, what kind did you get? Share all the details!

Jo

Spin bike fanatic checking in here! I highly recommend the Spinervals competition series. You can make them as hard or as easy as you want but if you put some serious effort into them you will get a phenomenal workout! Some of my favorites in the Spinervals are: Zoot Challenge (45 min), No Slackers Allowed (45 min), Ride and Stride (55 min), Mental Toughness (90 min), Suffer-O-Rama (50 min), Uphill Grind (45 min) and Have Mercy, Have Mercy 2.

Congrats on getting the spinner and HAVE FUN!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.