Spinning is freaking awesome!!

atompki1

Cathlete
My new spin bike(Sole SB700) is here and I was able to do my first ever spin workout this morning. My goal was 30 minutes of CycleMax...BUT...I was able to get through the ENTIRE thing...whoot whoot!!! I don't think my tension was quite as high as Cathe and crew or even as high as I could go, but I wanted to get a feel for my bike and how the adjustments felt. I'm so proud of myself for making it through!! I actually found standing to be easier than sitting(my inner thighs are a weak link and I seem to use them more when sitting). I can't wait to try Ride next week. I'm totally hooked on spinning...money well spent on the bike!!

Hi Toni,

I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying spinning on your new bike :D!

I just bought a new bike too (a schwinn AC performance plus) and have been using it for a little over a week. I was a little nervous about this purchase because I had never taken a spin class before. I really like spinning so far. I'm not as good as you. My butt really hurts :eek:! And, my legs get sooo fried even with a little tension :eek:. I've been building up to doing a full workout slowly but I do enjoy the time I can put in.

I'm proud of you and happy that your purchase worked out so well,
jordan

I am somewhat new to spinning too. Bought my bike a couple of months ago and love it. Such a tough workout but I feel so good after I have done it! I am sure my tension is not as hard as Cathe's either but I always make sure to challenge myself!

Congrats on getting your spin bike. I don't think we've heard of one person yet on these forums who got one and regretted it. :)

Have LOTS of fun! And can you believe you can get that great of a workout without high impact?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.