Special sizes bra shopping

Faithnveggies

Cathlete
Best place to find a bra in the 30 E range (slender young woman) so not frumpy. 32DDD cup too small, 34 anything is way too big a band.
TX for any help

Bare Necessities

This place is the BEST! They have every size you can imagine!
Bras | Bare Necessities

If you sign up to receive there emails you get great coupons practically daily! I order from them all the time and get coupons for like 25% and 30% off all the time. Plus it's usually free shipping and the stuff arrives in a day or so.

Good luck!

This place is the BEST! They have every size you can imagine!
Bras | Bare Necessities

If you sign up to receive there emails you get great coupons practically daily! I order from them all the time and get coupons for like 25% and 30% off all the time. Plus it's usually free shipping and the stuff arrives in a day or so.

Good luck!

This is were I get my bras. I'm a slender not so young women that likes attractive not prison matron bras. I wear a 30 E in Chantelle and a 30 DD in Marie Jo. The 32 bras will fit me but don't last cause I'm already on the last hook. THe 30 I buy I use the outside hook and can wear the bras up to a year before they are too stretched out. THe stores don't offer anything under 32 ab or 34 abcd/dd. These are total waste of money for small frame gals

I have other brands but the 2 above are the most comfortable for my older self. There are lots of sexy stuff that just aren't that comfortable and at 43 I'm about the comfort:D I'm sure you will find something at this site.

This is were I get my bras. I'm a slender not so young women that likes attractive not prison matron bras. I wear a 30 E in Chantelle and a 30 DD in Marie Jo. The 32 bras will fit me but don't last cause I'm already on the last hook. THe 30 I buy I use the outside hook and can wear the bras up to a year before they are too stretched out. THe stores don't offer anything under 32 ab or 34 abcd/dd. These are total waste of money for small frame gals

I have other brands but the 2 above are the most comfortable for my older self. There are lots of sexy stuff that just aren't that comfortable and at 43 I'm about the comfort:D I'm sure you will find something at this site.

This is exactly how I feel. I wish I knew why manufacturer do not make less than 34 in cup over dd:eek::eek:

Thanks to hrcfitness for posting this link...I have not seen any chantelle bra for a long time. I love chantelle brand:):):)

Last edited:
Since were talking brands; I feel like I've tried them all. I'm a 32DD and I've had the best luck with
Freya - great everyday bras and sports bras
Panache - great sports bras
Le Mystere - Love there everyday bras...the Tshirt one is great
Anita - there sports bras are good for less impact type stuff. They are comfy.

Good luck! My biggest complaint about my size "girls" is that bras cost a small fortune! Which is why I like this site. I just order 3 bras that would have run me $210 but I had a 30% off coupon so they cost $147 and I got free shipping. Can't really beat that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.