Sorry to be leaving....

Stephie

Cathlete
Good Morning Cathe! I just did a very sad thing and cancelled my subscription to Cathe Live and OnDemand. I leave to return to Burkina Faso, West Africa this afternoon so I did one more Live workout this morning. I have so enjoyed working out with you in your "house". :) Next time I'm in the US for an extended stay I'll be back!!

Thanks Cathe!

Steph

I don't mean to intrude, but why can't you stay with Cathe On-demand and Live in South Africa?? Is it because you don't have the technology there?? I know Roku runs on Wifi! But, if you have a computer, you can hook it up with an Html code to your tv, if your tv has an Html cord to connect too? I am sorry you have to leave. I thought maybe those suggestions could help you stay!

I don't mean to intrude, but why can't you stay with Cathe On-demand and Live in South Africa?? Is it because you don't have the technology there?? I know Roku runs on Wifi! But, if you have a computer, you can hook it up with an Html code to your tv, if your tv has an Html cord to connect too? I am sorry you have to leave. I thought maybe those suggestions could help you stay!
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for thinking of me! :) Actually, Burkina Faso is in West Africa and we just don't have strong enough internet to handle the LIVE workouts. It would be a frustrating (and expensive) experience of watching the video buffer while trying to workout. LOL But, no worries, I have every workout Cathe has ever made on DVD and downloads on my computer so I can still workout with her, just not all the rest of you. :-(

Steph

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for thinking of me! :) Actually, Burkina Faso is in West Africa and we just don't have strong enough internet to handle the LIVE workouts. It would be a frustrating (and expensive) experience of watching the video buffer while trying to workout. LOL But, no worries, I have every workout Cathe has ever made on DVD and downloads on my computer so I can still workout with her, just not all the rest of you. :-(

Steph
Thanks for the reply! I thought that was the reason. I am glad that you have all of Cathe workouts! I hope you continue while in South Africa! Have a safe trip! Jen

Good Morning Cathe! I just did a very sad thing and cancelled my subscription to Cathe Live and OnDemand. I leave to return to Burkina Faso, West Africa this afternoon so I did one more Live workout this morning. I have so enjoyed working out with you in your "house". :) Next time I'm in the US for an extended stay I'll be back!!

Thanks Cathe!

Steph

Aw, Steph, I am going to miss our fun workouts together so much. I wish you a safe flight and a beautiful stay in West Africa. If/when your Internet connection gets better I hope we can workout together again. Until then I guess I will see you on another DVD series in the future. Take good care and stay strong

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.