Sorry if this is a super dumb question

Hello, I tried looking for an answer to this question, but was having difficulties. I am super interested in trying out Cathe Live. I have an iPhone 6 and our WiFi is pretty good. I did the test with my phone and the low quality option and it seemed to work ok. I was going to purchase a Chromecast to hook my phone up to my TV, but after watching the tutorial I am completely confused. It said something like Chromecast wasnt supported by apple, so I would need an adaptor to hook my phone up to the computer. Does that mean I dont need Chromecast? Also, for those of you experienced with streaming, do you think its going to work for me with my set up? Thanks!

Due to the never-ending sibling rivalry between Google and Apple, I probably wouldn't go with Chromecast. I would suggest purchasing an HDMI adapter (like this one) for your iPhone 6, that you can then hook up to an hdmi cable and plug into your tv. Your tv will then mirror anything that is on your phone screen. If you had an Apple TV, you could automatically stream video from your iphone onto your tv screen. Or, if you had a Roku, I believe Cathe and the gang are working on a Roku App (if they don't have it up already - I'm not sure), which you wouldn't need your phone at all to access. It really all depends on how much money you're able to spend, and what features you would prefer. Hope this helps!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.