So they loaded up the truck...

WOW, sweet replies before I could even log out! Thanks.

The house is perfect...4 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, living room, family room, dining room, laundry room, great kitchen, bay window breakfast nook, seating area in kitchen in front of fireplace, fireplace opens into kitcen area and family room, great yard, a deck, double garage, neighborhood pool, green field areas throughout the neighborhood for those soccer games and running around...we're excited. The boys are thrilled about each having a room of their own.

Sorry to babble. No replies necessary.:)

Oh Sis, I'm so excited for you. The house is absolutely lovely, and I can't help but feel a sense of relief now that you'll be closer to the services you need. Congratulations on your new home.:*

Melody ~ Your new home is beautiful! It was wonderful to *see* you in CatheLand today. Good luck with the move and WELCOME HOME!

Melody, the house is beautiful and I know it's exactly what you need... but this country girl already misses your mountain hideaway! ;)

Come back and give us an update when you get the chance. We miss you!

Melody...that is a gorgeous home and the description sounds awesome...I am sure you will all enjoy it a lot...:)

I'M JUST GLAD YOUR BACK.....I don't care where you live.

Briee (okay...JK I'm VERY happy for you. Thanks for sharing your pictures) AND DON'T LEAVE AGAIN!!! We have been forced to talk behind your back in the chinnin site }( }( }( }( }( }( !!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.