So I got a spin bike for Christmas

kittygrrll

And I did the "pedal to the metal" Cathe live workout today. Egads! Does spin get easier? Lol I also thought I was in pretty good shape until today as well.

I liked it a lot, but man, my legs were like jello when I stepped off the bike and I was dripping sweat!

I'm hoping this will help me in my quest to further tone my legs and continue to get even more fit. (If it doesn't kill me first hehe)

I have been wanting to try spinning. All I hear about it is how hard it is! Lol! What kind did you get?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spinning is definitely one of the hardest type of workouts, at least to me. But you can play with the tension to make it more manageable for now. My first spinning experience was with studio sweat on demand and I was cranking the tension like the instructor said, not realizing every bike is different, and my lungs and legs were on fire in the first 6 minutes. Then she said ok that's the warm-up - whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? LOL I thought I was going to have a cardiac arrest! But have no fear, I can now do tabata and hiit sessions on the bike and can last more than an hour so it just takes practice. It's one of the best calorie burners as well I find. Enjoy your new bike.
Jamie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.