So HAPPY ")

krisfitness

Cathlete
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share with people who are into exercise. I am a hardcore Cathe fan. I have put together some nasty (difficult) exercise workouts using a mixture of Cathe's tapes. About 5 weeks I was doing my kickboxing workout. After completing the high intensity drills (2xs) from K,P,C, I went into KM blast challenge. WOW! What a mistake. My foot got extremely injured. I was limping around for at least 3 weeks after. About two weeks ago I was able to do my drill max/Imax 3/BM2 leg & plyo workout...which I love. Anyways, to make a long story short this afternoon I bust out with my kickboxing workout. I am so HAPPY!! ") It felt so good to be able to throw those punches around. I really work up a good sweat with this workout. I am so looking forward to Cathe's new kickboxing series she is creating. It will be awesome. Here is the workout I did if anyone wants to give it a shot. Take care and work hard.

Kristen

Workout:
K,P,C warm-up - through high intensity drills (only one time)
KM blast challenge
Bootcamp cardio only premix (2x)
K,P,C kicking & punching combos
explosive plie squats from Legs & Glutes (repeated 5 times)
explosive jump lunges from Legs & Glutes (repeated 5 times)

RE: So HAPPY

You are more fit than I my friend. I think I would pass out if I tried to do this mish mosh!:eek:

You go girl!:+

RE: So HAPPY

Hmm. So what is it that makes you feel the workout listed above is any safer than what you did that caused the injury?
I'm glad you feel happy, but I'm honestly confused. What you've listed there sounds like an injury waiting to happen!

Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.