sneaker advice

elsiegsd

I am looking for new sneakers. Does anybody have some recommendations?
I only need them for Cathe workouts, not outside. However, I exercise on a low pile rug.
I need ones with no traction because of this. I have been wearing the Ryka shoes with the circle
at the ball of the foot, but they don't offer enough cushioning for high impact.
Thank you!
Prayers with Cathe!

I am looking for new sneakers. Does anybody have some recommendations?
I only need them for Cathe workouts, not outside. However, I exercise on a low pile rug.
I need ones with no traction because of this. I have been wearing the Ryka shoes with the circle
at the ball of the foot, but they don't offer enough cushioning for high impact.
Thank you!
Prayers with Cathe!
I too workout on rug so I am also careful about what shoes I wear. I purchased New Balance Versi v1 cushioning running shoes for high impact and I really like them. I bought a second pair when I realized they worked great for high or low impact cardio. I've had them since about 2018 so I don't know if they still make them anymore, but I'm sure they make something similar. Best of luck.

Thank you for the advise. I will check into them. I have been using my current sneakers for about 5 years, I think!

I do my workouts in my basement on carpeting, and my go to sneaker is Asics. Any of their styles works for me. Never have to try them on. Always a perfect fit and perfect support.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.